Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#45 : September 05, 2011, 02:18:15 AM

Cool.   Your posts don't bother me either.   I respect homerism.   I've been a homer many years myself in the past.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#46 : September 06, 2011, 01:27:31 AM

You are a flat out liar.  Why you come to this site baffles me, but as long as you do, I will continue to call you a douuuchebaaag. 

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#47 : September 06, 2011, 06:33:00 AM

Liar about what?   You know for a fact I was a total homer prior to Gruden's firing.   I was a homer during the Gruden, McKay, Wyche and Dungy years.   Hell, I was even a homer during the Leeman Bennett, Ray Perkins, and Richard Williamson years.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#48 : September 06, 2011, 10:23:36 AM

i honestly could care less. Java your posts dont bother me anymore. I actually find them kind of funny now. No matter how anti bucs they are.
honestly, anyone who would let the words of some guy from Indonesia  trolling a Buc's message board bother them is a fool.  But apparently there is no shortage of fools.

PewterG@tor

Starter
#49 : September 09, 2011, 08:18:24 AM

Personally, I have always found Java to be pretty funny. I notice that he carefully chooses what to say and he rarely, if ever, blasts others even though he is getting dogged out

jbear

Pro Bowler

#50 : September 09, 2011, 02:41:30 PM

You are a flat out liar.  Why you come to this site baffles me, but as long as you do, I will continue to call you a douuuchebaaag.

You are a scumbag. Piss pff, stop being a **CENSORED** ass troll, and go **CENSORED** yourself.

Java, dude, you are a loser.  I hate your guts.  You are no better than the people you claim to hate.  You have pigeonholed yourself into this corner, and for that, I do not pity, nor empathize with you.  You are a dinosaur, extinct.  I hope the PR bans you before the regular season starts.  I would glady smack you across the mouth for being such a **CENSORED**.

Bucs won 10 games last year, and you have been handed your plate more than once.  You no nothing about football, you are a blatant racist scumbag, and your numerous accounts show how much of a coward you are.  Just do us a favor and crawl into a corner and perish.

Pretty harsh words from sombody who probably needs a vacation. 

Tobias Funke

Starter
#51 : September 10, 2011, 12:12:47 PM

Java is a never-ending source of entertainment. People who constantly get worked up about him are more annoying than anything. And actually, if anybody has noticed, Java has been a lot less troll-ish as of late, as he has actually made some decent posts, and has even gone as far as to predict the bucs to win (albeit as a result of the heat). I say keep him around and get rid of the ones constantly crying about him.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#52 : September 10, 2011, 01:22:15 PM

Personally, I have always found Java to be pretty funny. I notice that he carefully chooses what to say and he rarely, if ever, blasts others even though he is getting dogged out

He's one of my favorite posters on this board - mostly because of his humor and his historical knowledge about the Bucs both on and off the field.  He's very consistent with his point of view and doesn't change with the wind. There's nothing wrong w/ not having confidence in the current coaching regime. He'll either be right or wrong - that's why talking sports is interesting - can you imagine if we agreed about everything?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools