Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the bucs will be replayed « previous next »
Page: 1 2

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#15 : August 29, 2011, 01:31:21 PM

Adrian Clayborn grabbing and seemingly lifting Reggie Bush away from the scuffle after than Brandon Marshall fumble

^fun to watch

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 29, 2011, 01:33:19 PM

Had Ruud been on the field for the Bucs that play, that would not have been a TD for the Dolphins.
Ruud got trucked by a QB and Chris Ivory.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 29, 2011, 04:08:16 PM

Adrian Clayborn grabbing and seemingly lifting Reggie Bush away from the scuffle after than Brandon Marshall fumble

^fun to watch
I didn't see anybody comment on that, but I actually replayed it a few times, just for kicks.  Clayborn snatched him out of the action like a parent snatches their kid out of the way of traffic.  It was quite comical.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#18 : August 29, 2011, 04:19:16 PM

Big Penn mentioned something on how strong Clay is even with his natural born problems ...im buying into what this kid has

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 29, 2011, 04:19:50 PM

^fun to watch

Was that what Bush was all bent out of shape for?

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 29, 2011, 04:20:03 PM

^fun to watch
I didn't see anybody comment on that, but I actually replayed it a few times, just for kicks.  Clayborn snatched him out of the action like a parent snatches their kid out of the way of traffic.  It was quite comical.
haha ya I replayed it a few times myself

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the bucs will be replayed « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools