Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why not? « previous next »
Page: 1

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: August 29, 2011, 09:24:37 AM

why not go and steal like the QB coach or somebody from saints or patriots that knows their offense...imagine if we brought a high octane offense to Tampa along with our Youngry Defense...i think that would work out for the fans and everyone else...and I'm not calling for Olsen's head I'm just in my own little fantasy world

imagine us posting 35 points a game and holding  teams to like 15 points a game...lol

who do you guys think would be a perfect OC for us and that we're able to get if possible?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : August 29, 2011, 09:31:26 AM

Olson has done a great job as offensive coordinator.    He learned under Gruden.   Same as Sean Payton with the Saints.   Gruden himself would be better, but that goes without saying.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#2 : August 29, 2011, 09:37:39 AM

i thought of Gruden but he's too stricted with his players...lol i don't know how "Freedog" would take Gru's criticism 

buchead

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 29, 2011, 09:56:09 AM

I think olson is doing great! You have to realize he has an extremely young qb with an even younger supporting cast. Drew brees and tom brady make it look easy to just throw 4 wr on the field and go to work but obviously is not that simple. The way olson was able to keep it vanilla to cater to the youth of his team while also keeping us competitive has been undersold. He deserves a little credit for a 2nd year qb throwing only 6 picks.

bucinsouthFL

Starter

#4 : August 29, 2011, 11:03:52 AM

I think olson is doing great! You have to realize he has an extremely young qb with an even younger supporting cast. Drew brees and tom brady make it look easy to just throw 4 wr on the field and go to work but obviously is not that simple. The way olson was able to keep it vanilla to cater to the youth of his team while also keeping us competitive has been undersold. He deserves a little credit for a 2nd year qb throwing only 6 picks.

I agree. I think half of this board just has their expectations too high, and you can't blame them after how well the bucs did last year. Facts are facts, when was the last time a QB took the NFL by storm in his second starting season? Dan freaking Marino lol. Freeman is still learning and we as fans need to be patient.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why not? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools