Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why did we re-sign Trueblood « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

PewterDarby

Rookie

: August 29, 2011, 07:34:13 PM

Between him and Jeff this is going to be a long year for Mr. Freeman.  He looked scared back there because he CANT trust his O line

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : August 29, 2011, 07:40:25 PM

Between him and Jeff this is going to be a long year for Mr. Freeman.  He looked scared back there because he CANT trust his O line

How is the line any better than when Garcia was QB?

UMiamiBucFan

Starter

#2 : August 29, 2011, 07:41:29 PM

Have you seen James Lee play?

UMiamiBucFan

Starter

#3 : August 29, 2011, 07:44:16 PM

Also, Larsen is by far the weak spot on the line.

PewterDarby

Rookie

#4 : August 29, 2011, 07:45:48 PM

Yes I have seen Lee play, I didnt say Lee should be in there.  Trueblood proved he cant handle more than an average end.  I am all for letting them grow together but I think Dominick could have found someone in place of him

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 29, 2011, 07:45:50 PM

Seen him play LOT where the staff stuck him so he couldn't win the spot from the dude they dropped all that cash on.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#6 : August 29, 2011, 07:47:12 PM

Seen him play LOT where the staff stuck him so he couldn't win the spot from the dude they dropped all that cash on.
lol, really?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 29, 2011, 07:48:19 PM

lol, really?

Can you really think of a reason to stick him on the left side? I mean seriously if you stuck True out there you'd get exactly the same results. That is a 100% non-compete move right there.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

PewterDarby

Rookie

#8 : August 29, 2011, 07:49:48 PM

Just would like to have some hope for the season and I dont see any with the O line.  I think Trueblood is just as weak as Larsen.  Honestly other than Penn I dont have a whole lot of faith in any of them....yes even Joseph

PewterDarby

Rookie

#9 : August 29, 2011, 07:50:45 PM

Good point

PewterDarby

Rookie

#10 : August 29, 2011, 07:51:02 PM

Lee actually looked much better last year

freddy

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 29, 2011, 07:52:01 PM

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#12 : August 29, 2011, 07:53:13 PM

lol, really?

Can you really think of a reason to stick him on the left side? I mean seriously if you stuck True out there you'd get exactly the same results. That is a 100% non-compete move right there.
You know he started off at RT in the KC game, where he was beat and penalized, just as he has been at LT, right?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 29, 2011, 08:01:44 PM

Yes, because True has been lock down solid this pre-season and has never gotten beaten and had flags in the games that matter. Please, the competition ended when the ink on the contract dried. Simple as that.

LVBUC2

Pro Bowler

#14 : August 29, 2011, 08:04:58 PM

I'm sure glad we spent some of that extra cap space to bolster our o-line
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why did we re-sign Trueblood « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools