Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~~~ "CROWN US!!!" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 30, 2011, 04:34:37 PM

Skull, All i said was it was just Buc-bashing. It's not clever at all in my opinion, just flaming.

Now, I can agree on the fact we needed to get some FA's and am willing to calmly debate about it, but really, I doubt the Bucs FO is saying ANYTHING like "Crown us"

and LOL at all these random java supporters that just HAPPEN to show up here.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 30, 2011, 04:36:47 PM

Oh and btw, if you are suggesting i am Java, I can prove right now i am not .  Just someone who see's the unrealistic things being said and decided to speak up.  Forums arent just for the Kool-Aid drinkers. They are for everyone.

Perception vs. Reality

I'm not judging your multiple personality issues.  I'm suggesting that you seek professional help man.

I really feel sorry for you.

ingey1968

Starter

#32 : August 30, 2011, 04:37:37 PM

actually if you look at my profile, I have been here about the same amount of time as you.,,,,,,,  of course your nose was stuck up Rahs, arse so you may have not noticed

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 30, 2011, 04:41:53 PM

Skull, All i said was it was just Buc-bashing. It's not clever at all in my opinion, just flaming.
Now, I can agree on the fact we needed to get some FA's and am willing to calmly debate about it, but really, I doubt the Bucs FO is saying ANYTHING like "Crown us"

It's called "Raising the Bar".

I don't want to hear about a "race to 10" or any other gimmicky, limericky saying!!

Either put forth 100% effort (for the fans/people paying money) or go to the Back of the Line!!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 30, 2011, 04:50:27 PM

actually if you look at my profile, I have been here about the same amount of time as you.,,,,,,,  of course your nose was stuck up Rahs, arse so you may have not noticed
Alrighty Slick...  Just run with that.

PS, you'd have to look long and hard to find any post where I'm drinkin' the Koolaid.  I've never been a huge fan of Rahs, although his efforts last year are noteworthy.

WelsherBuc

Rookie

#35 : August 30, 2011, 04:51:00 PM

I don't want to hear about a "race to 10" or any other gimmicky, limericky saying!!

Either put forth 100% effort (for the fans/people paying money) or go to the Back of the Line!!
But there is a plan in place.  One that's going to bring us back to the good ole days of Coach Dungy when the team made the playoffs every year.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 30, 2011, 04:51:11 PM

The season hasn't even started yet and NO ONE said anything like we were the greatest yet...don't you think that poster is a bit premature and, well, innumerate Chronical?
: August 30, 2011, 04:54:54 PM Beatles123

WelsherBuc

Rookie

#37 : August 30, 2011, 04:54:22 PM

Alrighty Slick...  Just run with that.

PS, you'd have to look long and hard to find any post where I'm drinkin' the Koolaid.  I've never been a huge fan of Rahs, although his efforts last year are noteworthy.
Aren't you the guy that said the team was going to be too cheap to resign Freeride?  You obviously know football.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 30, 2011, 04:55:08 PM

PG/JB/Chron...

What's up bro!  This year it's "just win the division", FWIW.  I guess Rah didn't consider a bad call in the motor-city.  Thinking a 10-win season was a "playoff lock" must've been his sophmore jinx.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 30, 2011, 05:02:33 PM

Aren't you the guy that said the team was going to be too cheap to resign Freeride?  You obviously know football.

No, I was the guy who said it would be prudent to re-sign him a year earlier.  But seeing the coin Vick just nailed down, I was obviously correct.

Now... Turn the book over.

Upon further review...  Without bi-posting, how would you know what I posted days ago?

Oops.  Didn't meant to bust yer mental masturbation bubble.
: August 30, 2011, 05:05:21 PM BucsFTW

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#40 : August 30, 2011, 05:22:12 PM

Has anyone staying on the position side of things ever said "we're the best team"?... Talk about generalization... Youngest team to win 10 games, starting 10 rookies never been done before, but you got nothing but contempt for them. Now we want to defend Java for his antics?  Java is cancer on this board, a reflection of the negative entitlement attitude at large, a hypocrite, a troll, and horrible at Football analysis especially when it comes to evaluating Players.

Remember all the crying about bringing in a DL FreeAgent? The decision to not bring in one is starting to look good now am I right? How quickly you guys forget the none sense you say from week to week is amazing.
Gaitor is a baller, and Talib will be available for the season(I still have my bookmarks saved for this one, so if anyone things they've escaped my CrowBurger 'laughs') and Nnamdi doesn't look the same in Philly. Right now this has to be called as a good decision as well.

Who said Crown Us anyway? Wasn't me... I think we're undeniably better from last year just by the DL alone, and that is all you can hope for IN PRESEASON.... idiots

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#41 : August 30, 2011, 06:44:56 PM

The season hasn't even started yet and NO ONE said anything like we were the greatest yet...don't you think that poster is a bit premature and, well, innumerate Chronical?

Don't let 'em bring you down, Beatles. You and I know that true fans whine like little girls whenever anyone disagrees with anything about the team.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 30, 2011, 06:47:34 PM

I never said that at all. You cam dissagree, I just found the pics uncalled for and incorrect. No one said we should be crowned.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 30, 2011, 06:49:51 PM

Lighten up tbh

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 30, 2011, 06:50:20 PM

Oh god they're everywhere.

lol for real

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~~~ "CROWN US!!!" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools