Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Week One a sell out? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#90 : September 01, 2011, 03:40:21 PM

How about we stop using the economy excuse and just chalk it up to Tampa being home to one of the worst fanbases in all of sports (and I'm not just talking FB)?!

I sounded just like you when I lived in Texas and had lots of money. Now I'm in Tampa. I've been here 5 months and I've been unemployed for 5 months. I can barley pay my bills, much less by season tickets. You are not here. You don't know. You are talking out your ass just as I was before I moved here. Please kindly STFU.

come on man, if you barely can pay the bills, no offense, but you shouldn't be shelling out money to the gazillionaire owners to watch football....again, no offense.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#91 : September 01, 2011, 03:49:58 PM

Chidi "I do not think the sea of red seats is seen by players as a lack of support. Everyone, even players know that there is a recession going on and Tampa is one of the cities that was hit hardest by it in America. Tampa has the most die-hard fans I have ever seen. The Bucs players know that they are loved by this town. BELIEVE ME."

Just because Detroit is selling out games doesn't mean Tampa was affected the same as Detroit in the recession. And shame on anyone who honestly thinks the Bucs should relocate to LA or London.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#92 : September 01, 2011, 04:33:10 PM

How about we stop using the economy excuse and just chalk it up to Tampa being home to one of the worst fanbases in all of sports (and I'm not just talking FB)?!

I sounded just like you when I lived in Texas and had lots of money. Now I'm in Tampa. I've been here 5 months and I've been unemployed for 5 months. I can barley pay my bills, much less by season tickets. You are not here. You don't know. You are talking out your ass just as I was before I moved here. Please kindly STFU.

come on man, if you barely can pay the bills, no offense, but you shouldn't be shelling out money to the gazillionaire owners to watch football....again, no offense.

Either you misread my post or I misread yours, but to clarify I am not spending money on season tickets. I did but had to sell tham and now I just have cheapo single game tickets to the Lions, Colts, and Cowboys games.

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

#93 : September 01, 2011, 07:02:57 PM

JDoub--not that it's any of my business, because it isn't...but.....you came to Tampa 5 months ago and have been unemployed for 5 months?!?  Why did you come here WITHOUT a job?  Just trying to rationalize is all.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Week One a sell out? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools