Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best QB from 2009 class « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

ingey1968

Starter

#60 : August 31, 2011, 07:00:05 PM

I do find that funny.  Java has 100 percent gotten into the heads of each and every one. Hell. They have dupe accounts calling legit accounts Java. LMAO

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#61 : August 31, 2011, 07:10:53 PM

While Sanchez has "won" playoff games I'd say it is clear that he's been a weaklink on the team. That 55% accuracy and 75 QBR last year put him firmly in Kyle Boller territory in terms of production. I'd venture to say if they'd had FReeman at his level last year playing for them they'd have been a super bowl team and not just a playoff team. Right now Freeman is the best f the class with Stafford saddled by injuries but if he stays right I think there's no comparison between Sanchez and the top 2 guys.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#62 : August 31, 2011, 09:54:40 PM

calling legit accounts Java. LMAO

They have been doing that for years and haven't been right even once.    The worst offenders are Hate and Boid.   They think they know what they are talking about, but they don't.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#63 : August 31, 2011, 11:00:22 PM

Java! Oh no, it's Java again! Java! There are Javas everywhere! Java! There's even Javas under the bed! Java! Java! Java!

I have never seen such a sorry group of individuals get so totally owned. The worst part is, he doesn't even have to try any more, he's so far into your heads that you're actually doing it to yourselves now.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#64 : August 31, 2011, 11:51:22 PM

so now. at least one of us is man enough to show we are truley who we say we are. be a man and run to your main account.
Good God Ingey...  Lighten up man...  OMG, I'm sorry you take it that seriously sir.

I took it for granted you "know what you know", and I am not the type to get into a lather over ANYTHING on this here inter-webby thing-a-ma-jig.

Wow Bob...   Seriously man, take DOWN your personal info!  There's way too much for a board full of neferious rastafarians to have at their decedent disposal.

And, in all seriousness as well...  You owe me NO explanaitions.  I didn't know it bothered you that bad Java, uh, I mean Bob...    ;)

ingey1968

Starter

#65 : September 01, 2011, 10:44:41 AM

LOl. Still going on about this?  Go outside, Enjoy the sunshine. There is life outside the computer, I promise you.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#66 : September 01, 2011, 11:03:16 AM

You tell 'em Java.   ;)

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#67 : September 01, 2011, 02:45:22 PM

Agreed.  Ryan wouldn't have coached the Bucs to 10 wins last year, he would have won 12 and made the playoffs.

Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE. Someone on this board said Freeman is TOO BIG.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best QB from 2009 class « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools