Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS VS. LIONS GAME TO BE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY ON TV « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: September 02, 2011, 11:54:30 AM

Tampa Bay's string of blackouts from local TV will continue as PewterReport.com has learned that the Bucs' 2011 season opener against the Lions will likely not sell out by next Thursday, which is the NFL deadline to lift blackouts. The Bucs have between 10,000-15,000 unsold tickets. Raymond James Stadium was officially sold out from 1998-2008.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=7242

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 02, 2011, 11:59:10 AM

Wow. That's pretty bad.

In Verner We Trust

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 02, 2011, 12:00:37 PM

Sucks. Really sucks. I'll be there live, but it sucks for the players.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 02, 2011, 12:01:03 PM

It has begun. 

Probably will not see me around for the regular season as my boycott officially begins.  See ya all next year.

Borat!

Starter

#4 : September 02, 2011, 12:02:34 PM

^Good riddence

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 02, 2011, 12:03:54 PM

What an embarrassment. Really sucks for the players and will hurt our 12th man a bit.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 02, 2011, 12:04:01 PM

Remind me again. Why you boycotting?

In Verner We Trust

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 02, 2011, 12:05:01 PM

Remind me again. Why you boycotting?

He can't answer. He's gone until next year.

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 02, 2011, 12:27:15 PM

I'm confused.  Is he boycotting the team or the fans?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 02, 2011, 12:28:00 PM

It has begun. 

Probably will not see me around for the regular season as my boycott officially begins.  See ya all next year.

What exactly are you boycotting, **CENSORED**! The biggest turnaround in franchise history? Our young stars on the rising? Ticket prices being lowered?

Tampa has the worst fans in the NFL. Fair weather, name chasing idiots.

I much as I wish I lived in Tampa, I'm glad during times like these that I do not.

Tampa Bay Buc fans, you officially suck.

This Franchise should be moved to a town that appreciates football. Tampa is a hole.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 02, 2011, 12:50:40 PM

It has begun. 

I much as I wish I lived in Tampa, I'm glad during times like these that I do not.

This Franchise should be moved to a town that appreciates football. Tampa is a hole.

If you honestly think this please do us the favor and go be the fan of another team

bucs63

Starter
#11 : September 02, 2011, 12:53:10 PM

Discouraging news.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 02, 2011, 12:54:21 PM

Tampa Bay is a joke of a sports town. You'd think the half off everything but beer would at least encourage a few extra fatties to show up though...

Fortunately the whiny, bandwagoning fans shouldn't stop me or anyone else from continuing to enjoy our teams. I'll be at the game, and I hope many of you can make it too.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 02, 2011, 12:55:55 PM

It has begun. 

What exactly are you boycotting, **CENSORED**! The biggest turnaround in franchise history? Our young stars on the rising? Ticket prices being lowered?

Dude, a lot of player/coach fans like Java jumped ship once the SB team was blown up. So yes, Tampa fans suck! Bucs fans jumped ship and hopped on the Rays bandwagon. But now that the Rays are no longer living up to their (the fans) expectation they are starting to jump again. Also, it doesn't help that Florida is a transplant state either.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 02, 2011, 12:56:47 PM

Can't even sell out the home opener? That's pathetic! C'mon local people in the Tampa area. Dig out some of that first communion money and go buy a ticket for pete's sake! Live in the Midwest, so can't go to more than one or two games. That's frickin' embarrassing! Players deserve better.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS VS. LIONS GAME TO BE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY ON TV « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools