Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS VS. LIONS GAME TO BE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY ON TV « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#15 : September 02, 2011, 12:58:10 PM

Sucks I can't watch it on my brand new plasma. Maybe they should have moved more home games to London so I could see them on TV

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 02, 2011, 12:58:34 PM

You can win some of the games some of the time....but not all of the games all of the time and those are pretty good odds....quote from Maverick.........meaning, you cannot win over people like alldaway.  They march to a different tune and that's just the way it is.  There are still plenty of good fans around.

IMHO it is a huge huge mistake for the Glazers to allow the opening game of the year to be blacked out.  Big big big mistake.  However, since I'll be out  of town, I'll get to see it live on ty rather than the lousy quality of the live streaming online stuff.

I am a bit pessimistic about the outcome of playing the Lions.  They are 4-0 in preseason and don't have 13-14 penalties per game.  Doesn't bode well.  I will  be only too happy to be wrong...believe me.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#17 : September 02, 2011, 12:58:52 PM

It has begun. 

Probably will not see me around for the regular season as my boycott officially begins.  See ya all next year.

What exactly are you boycotting, **CENSORED**! The biggest turnaround in franchise history? Our young stars on the rising? Ticket prices being lowered?

Tampa has the worst fans in the NFL. Fair weather, name chasing idiots.

I much as I wish I lived in Tampa, I'm glad during times like these that I do not.

Tampa Bay Buc fans, you officially suck.

This Franchise should be moved to a town that appreciates football. Tampa is a hole.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
wish he was boycotting the team too

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#18 : September 02, 2011, 01:00:02 PM

Sucks I can't watch it on my brand new plasma. Maybe they should have moved more home games to London so I could see them on TV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just got a new Plasma too....what brand/size did you get?

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#19 : September 02, 2011, 01:01:02 PM

I don't understand this antiquated NFL rule? Wouldn't they at least want to reap the television revenues if they are going to fall short on ticket revenues???

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 02, 2011, 01:08:50 PM

I'm from Tampa but don't live there anymore. I wonder sometimes if I will still be a fan if they are no longer called the Bucs and reside on Los Angeles.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 02, 2011, 01:12:22 PM

I'm from Tampa but don't live there anymore. I wonder sometimes if I will still be a fan if they are no longer called the Bucs and reside on Los Angeles.

I wouldn't be. I couldn't support a team from LA. It would really, really suck....but I would have to root for some other team. Probably would never be a die hard fan again though.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#22 : September 02, 2011, 01:15:02 PM

I snagged 2 tix to the opener.  See ya losers.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 02, 2011, 01:18:36 PM

For some, it's a territory thing. I simply choose to root for the Bucs no matter where they're from. The ties are deeper since my first game attended 29 years ago was there and I had family from there. But death hasn't changed my fandom.

In Verner We Trust

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 02, 2011, 01:22:55 PM

For some, it's a territory thing. I simply choose to root for the Bucs no matter where they're from. The ties are deeper since my first game attended 29 years ago was there and I had family from there. But death hasn't changed my fandom.

The closest teams to me are the Chargers and Cardinals at 4-5 hours. But I would never consider a new team unless I actually moved to a city with an NFL franchise. Even then it
would be tough to cut ties with the Bucs after 23 years of being a fan.

If they somehow made their way to LA, I'd be a very happy man.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#25 : September 02, 2011, 01:22:56 PM

Not Blacked Out if you are there.

You really see how dedicated your fan base is in a "Rebuilding" phase. And Tampa fans are PATHETIC!!!

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 02, 2011, 01:23:54 PM

Even if they weren't the Bucs? What if they were the LA Stars with gold, silver, and blue instead of red, pewter, and white? You'd still be a fan?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 02, 2011, 01:28:00 PM

Even if they weren't the Bucs? What if they were the LA Stars with gold, silver, and blue instead of red, pewter, and white? You'd still be a fan?

Only if they kept the pewter.

It would be tough to stop rooting for Free and these other guys just because they changed the colors of their uniform and played in a different zip code.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#28 : September 02, 2011, 01:29:08 PM

Sucks. Really sucks. I'll be there live, but it sucks for the players.

Players don't care. They've got other things on their minds and understand the economic situation.

Didn't you read Chidi's response to that question yesterday?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#29 : September 02, 2011, 01:30:03 PM

Maybe you should have bought a ticket to the game. You still have time and they have a few left for purchase.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS VS. LIONS GAME TO BE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY ON TV « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools