Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS VS. LIONS GAME TO BE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY ON TV « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : September 02, 2011, 01:31:01 PM

It has begun. 

Probably will not see me around for the regular season as my boycott officially begins.  See ya all next year.

why? because the fanbase doesn't sell out the games - good riddance to you

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 02, 2011, 01:32:14 PM

What an embarrassment. Really sucks for the players and will hurt our 12th man a bit.

They don't care. Read Chidi's comment on the subject. -

Stratobuc

Starter
#32 : September 02, 2011, 01:34:15 PM

I snagged 2 tix to the opener.  See ya losers.

Stay classy hosebag.   ::)

I'm playing a benefit for wounded veterans or I would be at the game.
: September 02, 2011, 01:35:59 PM Stratobuc

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 02, 2011, 01:36:43 PM

Tampa is a hole.

Because the city doesn't sell out?

You're an idiotThat's an idiotic statement

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 02, 2011, 01:39:04 PM

Sucks. Really sucks. I'll be there live, but it sucks for the players.

Wait a second. Didn't you read Chidi's comments about this subject? You didn't know that he is the spokesman for all the Bucs players?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 02, 2011, 01:41:03 PM

Can't even sell out the home opener? That's pathetic! C'mon local people in the Tampa area. Dig out some of that first communion money and go buy a ticket for pete's sake! Live in the Midwest, so can't go to more than one or two games. That's frickin' embarrassing! Players deserve better.

What did ownership do this offseason to get the fans excited about the upcoming season? <crickets>

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 02, 2011, 01:44:59 PM

Wait a second. Didn't you read Chidi's comments about this subject? You didn't know that he is the spokesman for all the Bucs players?

Let's see......listen to a someone that's been there or some west coast goofball that probably hasn't played a sport in his life....that's tough one.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#37 : September 02, 2011, 01:45:39 PM

What is the effect of a game not being sold out?  The 12th man is a little softer,local blackout and the media has an article to write.     

hanks9872

Second String

#38 : September 02, 2011, 01:48:09 PM

Ill be there!   Cannot wait!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 02, 2011, 01:52:08 PM

If not having a sellout is a big deal to this team, then the players aren't as "hungry" as we're being told.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 02, 2011, 01:52:23 PM

Let's see......listen to a someone that's been there or some west coast goofball that probably hasn't played a sport in his life....that's tough one.
Why does everybody pull the probably hasn't played a sport in his life card? Does it make you feel special that you played a sport in your life but didn't make it to the pro's? I'm sure every single person on this sports board has played a sport in their life...

CANTCME

Second String

#41 : September 02, 2011, 01:55:16 PM

I'll be there, flying in from San Francisco

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 02, 2011, 01:59:34 PM

Why does everybody pull the probably hasn't played a sport in his life card? Does it make you feel special that you played a sport in your life but didn't make it to the pro's? I'm sure every single person on this sports board has played a sport in their life...

Why? Because the goofball made it an issue.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#43 : September 02, 2011, 03:18:20 PM

I could care less. Season Tickets<> Don't hate<>

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#44 : September 02, 2011, 03:24:06 PM

I'll be there i don't give a damn.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS VS. LIONS GAME TO BE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY ON TV « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools