Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU fans « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#60 : November 16, 2011, 01:03:11 PM

I think it is visiting teams officials.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#61 : November 16, 2011, 06:11:55 PM

god i hope you are wrong. id rather deal with SEC homecooking than ACC incompetence. at least wed hae a chance

RaysBucsnBolts

Second String

#62 : November 20, 2011, 07:31:22 AM

4 losses after starting the season #5.  The way that one last night was lost was pretty funny.  Is FSU still "back?" Seems to me like it is just another year of being over-hyped and then not living up to it.

btw, the refs made the right calls at the end of the game last night imo, from the incomplete catch that gave FSU a chance to win, to the missed field goal that Jimbo looked to be whining about to the ref after the game.

Anyways, gotta get my trash talk in now because I don't think UF has much of a chance next week with this dysfunctional team.

one more thing: wide left  :P
: November 20, 2011, 07:36:25 AM RaysBucsnBolts

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#63 : November 20, 2011, 12:01:41 PM

4 losses after starting the season #5.  The way that one last night was lost was pretty funny.  Is FSU still "back?" Seems to me like it is just another year of being over-hyped and then not living up to it.

btw, the refs made the right calls at the end of the game last night imo, from the incomplete catch that gave FSU a chance to win, to the missed field goal that Jimbo looked to be whining about to the ref after the game.

Anyways, gotta get my trash talk in now because I don't think UF has much of a chance next week with this dysfunctional team.

one more thing: wide left  :P

yeah you are a UF fan. you have no room to speak after the nightmare season you guys are having. giving up 32 to furman is terrible

that preseason ranking was retarded. we should have been around 14-15

that being said we **CENSORED** the bed yesterday. i pencilled this game in as a trap at the beginning of the year. sandwiched between two rivalry games. the players didnt look motivated and seemed to be looking ahead. Jimbo called possibly the worst game ive ever seen. the last series was awful. we ran the ball all the way down the field, then on 3rd we call a pass and get a sack taking us out of fieldgoal range. worst call ive ever seen. the playcalling when we were 1st and goal on the 1 was atrocious as well. instead of sneaking it, or givng the ball to the powerback we try to get fancy. the penalties are the worst. i expect penalties in game 3 not in game 11. we shoot ourselves in the face more than any team ive ever seen. every time we get a good return some dumbass is blocking in the back away from the ball carrier. i dont know what in the hell happened to our oline. they cant block anyone. and knowing this we go five wide and hang the qb out to dry because hes got no protection. its so dissappointing to have a talented team who plays like a bunch of idiots and an OC who tries to reinvent the wheel. we absolutely deserved to lose that game. i told my wife at halftime we werent going to win and i was right. this team isnt able to handle success.

even though UF sucks majorly, im pretty positive we will find a way to lose to them. we're the philadelphia eagles. im ready for this season to be over, i cant take this **CENSORED** anymore

RaysBucsnBolts

Second String

#64 : November 20, 2011, 12:07:27 PM

Yeah, I know.  Gotta take the shots I can though, just like FSU fans for 6 years before last year. :P

I would say FSU is having more of a nightmare season than us.  UF actually has some good excuses for the year they are having.  FSU does not.

I would also make a major reach here and say that if FSU played our schedule this year, they would have 5 losses right now too.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#65 : November 20, 2011, 04:24:22 PM

god only knows. if we played like we are supposed to with your schedule wed be 9-2 right now. the way we are playing right now, probly 6-5 though

RaysBucsnBolts

Second String

#66 : November 20, 2011, 04:35:02 PM

god only knows. if we played like we are supposed to with your schedule wed be 9-2 right now. the way we are playing right now, probly 6-5 though

I would agree.  I expected a lot more from FSU this year.  I thought they would have a 2 loss season

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#67 : November 20, 2011, 05:51:56 PM

i figured 2 losses. oklahoma and then one screwup. thought the screwup would be virginia or BC. oh well theres always next year. its sad but im not even gonna be that happy if we win next week. really takes the shine off when every gator fan will bring up that its the worst UF team in a long time and then i cant even argue. if we somehow roll UF and then draw notre dame and roll them also i might be at least a little happy

RaysBucsnBolts

Second String

#68 : November 20, 2011, 06:00:29 PM

Is manuel a senior?

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#69 : November 20, 2011, 06:17:58 PM

no hes a junior

dark uncle

Hall of Famer

#70 : November 20, 2011, 08:46:28 PM

Our o-line is struggling big time, but aside from that Manuel is an athlete playing QB, reminds me of Ward with his accuracy, or lack thereof.  I hope he gets smarter about reading defenses next year, but then again, the entire team played like their heads were in their jocks.

RaysBucsnBolts

Second String

#71 : November 20, 2011, 09:15:16 PM

Our o-line is struggling big time, but aside from that Manuel is an athlete playing QB, reminds me of Ward with his accuracy, or lack thereof.  I hope he gets smarter about reading defenses next year, but then again, the entire team played like their heads were in their jocks.

At least your team plays like they have jocks at times

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#72 : November 23, 2011, 01:27:20 PM

This is probably the worst UF-FSU match I can remember.

Florida struggling against Furman is an embarrassment. They have a good young D, but a terrible O. Not one WR that can get open long, no power running, a wounded and inaccurate QB. Ugh.

FSU is schizophrenic, a different team every week. Before the season I thought FSU would be a 2 loss team and UF a 3 loss team heading into this. Now I expect an ugly win by FSU over a Gator teams that trips over itself.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#73 : November 23, 2011, 06:03:14 PM

i think both teams are going to trip over themselves in this one. ive seen alot of allusions to injuries on this team are there alot of players hurt?

i wish i could say some of ours are hurt but weve really only lost 1 major player to injury. the others are just playing like theyre mentally injured

Runole

Hall of Famer
#74 : December 02, 2011, 07:29:40 PM

Has there ever been an offensive line with 4 first year starters that has been successful in CFB?
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU fans « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools