Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs may be only Week 1 blackout « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

smove28

Starter

#15 : September 06, 2011, 08:58:54 PM

ok bud keep on trollin

What, I say something this board doesn't want to hear and I'm a troll? That's how it works. I get it. That's why the Bucs will have the only blackout because your acting like spoiled brats.

Waaaa, I don't like the way the owner spends HIS money!
Waaaa, I don't like the color of the coach or the starting Q,B!
Waaaa. It's too hot in friggin FL, where I decided to live!

What a croc, I'm not a troll, I know times are tough and I've been blessed,. No one should put a game before their family and necessities. Just as much as I would never tell another grown man how to spend his hard earned money. Do not blame another man for moving his team to when its obviously better for business.   

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 06, 2011, 08:59:46 PM

Team's not moving but the fanbase is pathetic.

The majority would rather makes excuses as why they don't go to the games rather than support a young, exciting team on the rise. Then when a game gets moved to London and will be shown on TV they complain it was moved to London. Jeez don't get me started on our pathetic fanbase, the economy is understandable but it's just another excuse, as the economy is hard everywhere. Our fanbase just lacks passion, it's just a joke.

It is the economy and not the fan base and I can prove it.

Who here knows that the stadium could be sold out by Thursday at 1pm if the Glazers arranged a 90% discount on all remaining ticket sales for the game and parking was free

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : September 06, 2011, 09:02:22 PM

In a lousy economy and after an offseason in which the lockout disrupted ticket sales, the NFL will take that.[/size]

It's not the economy - it's the lousy fanbase, according to several posters here.

Move the team already.....give LA a third chance to support an NFL team.

The team doesn't need to move.   The problem is Raheem.   No team would have good attendance with him as head coach.   Until the Bucs make the playoffs with Raheem as head coach, people aren't going to believe in him.   If the Bucs had hired Cowher as head coach, the games would be sold out.

smove28

Starter

#18 : September 06, 2011, 09:02:39 PM

Team's not moving but the fanbase is pathetic.

The majority would rather makes excuses as why they don't go to the games rather than support a young, exciting team on the rise. Then when a game gets moved to London and will be shown on TV they complain it was moved to London. Jeez don't get me started on our pathetic fanbase, the economy is understandable but it's just another excuse, as the economy is hard everywhere. Our fanbase just lacks passion, it's just a joke.

It is the economy and not the fan base and I can prove it.

Who here knows that the stadium could be sold out by Thursday at 1pm if the Glazers arranged a 90% discount on all remaining ticket sales for the game and parking was free

And doesn't that kind of screw the people that paid full price for getting their tickets early?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 06, 2011, 09:02:42 PM

Smove, you shouldn't let Java speak for all of us man....lol ;)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 06, 2011, 09:05:15 PM

In a lousy economy and after an offseason in which the lockout disrupted ticket sales, the NFL will take that.[/size]

It's not the economy - it's the lousy fanbase, according to several posters here.

The team doesn't need to move.   The problem is Raheem.   No team would have good attendance with him as head coach.   Until the Bucs make the playoffs with Raheem as head coach, people aren't going to believe in him.   If the Bucs had hired Cowher as head coach, the games would be sold out.

Just curious.. was Denver selling out games with that completely inept HC they had the last couple of years?  Would Tampa have sold out games with him?

smove28

Starter

#21 : September 06, 2011, 09:07:14 PM

Smove, you shouldn't let Java speak for all of us man....lol ;)
Thanks Beatles123,
Just pisses me off. I'm coming down there for Houston and Dallas and I'm going up to San Fran to see my Bucs and this guy tells me to root for someone else because I honestly wouldn't mind seeing the Bucs come to LA, IF it happens I'd love it, if it doesn't I'd still love to come down there twice a year, but i am entitled to an opinion without being called a troll

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 06, 2011, 09:14:55 PM

Well Smove, as a fan of my state and it's people, I believe this team is something Floridians can be proud of. I'd feel DEVASTATED to lose them to LA, myself...

GOD we can prove so much if we win against Detroit....SO MUCH is on the line, for the team and me personally...I'm gonna be hyperventilating ALL game, lol. :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 06, 2011, 09:16:31 PM

Anyone complaining about the heat are complete idiots. You live in Florida. There is a reason it is called the Sunshine state. If you dont like the sun, what the hell are you doing here?

It's like eskimos complaining about too much ice.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#24 : September 06, 2011, 09:25:41 PM

I laugh at these posts until I realize he/she honestly believes them. Then I feel bad for this person.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

smove28

Starter

#25 : September 06, 2011, 09:27:49 PM

Anyone complaining about the heat are complete idiots. You live in Florida. There is a reason it is called the Sunshine state. If you dont like the sun, what the hell are you doing here?

True cyberdude558,
BTW, how is a coach that went 10-6, and a 3rd year QB with 25tds and 6 ints not illicit some sort of excitement? IS THE SOUTH STILL THAT ASS BACKWARD?, it doesn't seem like it when I visit but I don't live there. I hate to think that some fans would feel more comfortable spending money if they had the Lions coach  who went  6-10 and their 3rd year QB who hasn't been upright a full season just because they are more "comfortable" to cheer for.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 06, 2011, 09:30:15 PM

Fair enough just don't say the teams moving when you have no idea which team will end up in LA. Saying the bucs will move to LA as a fact will make you look like a troll dude.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 06, 2011, 09:31:50 PM

True cyberdude558,
BTW, how is a coach that went 10-6, and a 3rd year QB with 25tds and 6 ints not illicit some sort of excitement? IS THE SOUTH STILL THAT ASS BACKWARD?, it doesn't seem like it when I visit but I don't live there. I hate to think that some fans would feel more comfortable spending money if they had the Lions coach  who went  6-10 and their 3rd year QB who hasn't been upright a full season just because they are more "comfortable" to cheer for.

That's just Javas ridiculous opinion. I do not think most people would share that opinion.

smove28

Starter

#28 : September 06, 2011, 09:32:51 PM

Fair enough just don't say the teams moving when you have no idea which team will end up in LA. Saying the bucs will move to LA as a fact will make you look like a troll dude.

Of course it's not a fact that they are moving, but hopefully Tampa understands if you leave the door open as Baltimore did, as Cleveland did, then out team will walk out the door and that's reality.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 06, 2011, 09:36:30 PM

Of course it's not a fact that they are moving, but hopefully Tampa understands if you leave the door open as Baltimore did, as Cleveland did, then out team will walk out the door and that's reality.

Cannot argue with that at all..
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs may be only Week 1 blackout « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools