Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Weird Feeling « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

mano21

Practice Squad

: September 07, 2011, 12:09:14 AM

I have this feeling that we are going to have a really bad season...I dont know why maybe because we are still in that "rebuilding" mode??? anyone with me?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : September 07, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

I think 6-10 since last year was a fluke.    Raheem in particular still has some growing up to do.   

mano21

Practice Squad

#2 : September 07, 2011, 12:14:13 AM

It's really weird...honestly I love my Buccaneers but you know sometimes you got to think realistic....I can say that we could get our asses handled against the Lions...wow!

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 07, 2011, 12:24:57 AM

I love my team to much to think this way. I have a feeling we are going to have a pass rush that turns this D around and takes us back to the old days

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 07, 2011, 12:24:58 AM

Raheem in particular still has some growing up to do.   

If there's anybody who needs to grow up, it's you. And you need to do a lot of it.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#5 : September 07, 2011, 12:25:41 AM

5-11, however I believe it will have NOTHING to do with Coach Morris. He can't control the lack of talent on the offensive line.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 07, 2011, 12:29:48 AM

I have a weird feeling too. Last year I predicted 10-6 in August on this board (search for it)... but this year I'm hesitant to make a prediction. Judging by what the first teamers did during the preseason, I'd say we'd be lucky to win a quarter of our games this year.

But part of me believes that was just preseason BS that we all know floats around the league this time of year. I think we'll be alright, but it really depends on how well we do on improving the slow starts. We absolutely CANNOT afford to start flat every single game this year like we did last year. We just can't.

I see us anywhere from 6-10 to 12-4... it just depends which team shows up....

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 07, 2011, 12:33:52 AM

I will cry absolute tears if we win against DET....you have no idea how much it will mean to me. I'm worried sick, simply because, if we win....we've taken that BIG step to prove ourselves....but if we don't....We will be nothing in peoples' eyes. The loss will haunt us all season.

I love my Bucs, and I want us to kick some lion ASS Sunday and BREAK OUT and prove that we belong...I'll still root for them no matter the outcome but...IF we lose...we'll be hearing it for ages...

This game is a MUST win. to me...I don't care by how much, just WIN.
: September 07, 2011, 12:35:34 AM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 07, 2011, 12:35:23 AM

Raheem in particular still has some growing up to do.   

If there's anybody who needs to grow up, it's you. And you need to do a lot of it.

When I say he needs to grow up, I mean in regard to the job he has been hired to do.    I am most likely the top professional in the entire world at the particular job I perform as my career, so I doubt I need to grow up much in relation to my job.   The same definitely cannot be said about Raheem at this point.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 07, 2011, 12:36:21 AM

I will cry absolute tears if we win against DET....you have no idea how much it will mean to me.

The Lions?   Really?   What would you do if they beat a good team like the Patriots?

CaliforniaBuc40

Second String

#10 : September 07, 2011, 12:38:35 AM

I think we are gonna see a lot of the same, if not better. Offense will start off slow and step up in the second half. Its a young team so stamina is what they have over some of the older teams. i think they will surprise and go 11-5. Their gonna split games with the saints and falcons, lose to the packers, texans and sadly cowboys.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 07, 2011, 12:39:16 AM

I have a weird feeling too...

.... THAT AFTER THE GAME THEY'LL JUST STOP THE SEASON and...

"CROWN US!!!"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 07, 2011, 12:40:43 AM

It's the principal of the win, Java...redeeming last year and wiping it away. I can't explain how it's important in enough detail, but there is a lot riding on this game, I feel...after all the stuff like Lee Roy's passing and the controversy last year, Momentum wise I feel we NEED this first win.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 07, 2011, 12:42:17 AM

Chronical, I never said that...I said we need the win for momentum. I feel starting strong will be vital to our season.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 07, 2011, 12:45:55 AM

Beatles, i wasn't bagging on ya'... just adding my own mockery to how i think the season might go.... :-(

I'm afraid Dom&Dommer have greatly Overvalued their WaiverWire magic... :-(

: September 07, 2011, 12:48:49 AM TheChronicHotAir

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Weird Feeling « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools