Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Great feeling « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : September 07, 2011, 10:17:09 PM

Kelly got hurt and there was no backup that should have been allowed in the NFL.

Good coaching should've been able to overcome that, don't you think?

I agree.   I'm not sure why Tomlin and Morris couldn't adjust the secondary to cover for him.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 08, 2011, 03:12:51 AM

I feel great about this season. Our defense which was our weak point has gotten much better. We added a few more nice pieces on defense and what we needed the most we got, our men off IR. Who knows what the season will bring record wise, but I have little doubts that the 2011 version of the Tampa Bay Bucs will be an upgraded version.

I suspect by the end of the year there will be few teams who would like to face this defense!
it starts with the dline and McCoy has a lot to prove. Not to mention Clayborn, Bennet, Okam, and coach Ra. A lot is riding on this "new" dline.

I agree that the dline needs to show up this year but I think a lot more is riding on this oline. If we can't establish the run early in some games we are in for a long season.
The oline will be fine. I do agree that establishing the run is top priority on offense and the key to winning this weeks game is Blount having success. We had success last season against the same dline.
The lions have probably made 'stopping Blount' top priority which is the key matchup for the game. That said the Bucs, should come out in a 2 minute offense looking to score fast and est the run after that.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 08, 2011, 03:18:33 AM

Kelly got hurt and there was no backup that should have been allowed in the NFL.

Good coaching should've been able to overcome that, don't you think?

I agree.   I'm not sure why Tomlin and Morris couldn't adjust the secondary to cover for him.
They stuck with the game plan thinking the depth behind Kelley was sufficient. Obviously is wasn't but in a weird way it worked out to Tomlin and Raheems favor. ???

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#18 : September 08, 2011, 07:57:01 AM

I blame Peyton Manning for '03!

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

flaitguy

Starter
#19 : September 08, 2011, 01:11:19 PM

The problem will be our DB's against their receivers.

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#20 : September 08, 2011, 01:28:23 PM

marvin harrison! (Al Michaels voice)

Ron Swanson

Starter

#21 : September 08, 2011, 01:29:38 PM

I blame Peyton Manning for '03!

what a horrible game. i snuck downstairs to watch that on a school night, and i believe it was my disobedience to my parents that caused that horrid comeback   >:(

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#22 : September 08, 2011, 01:40:01 PM

personal foul ..."leaping"..............

jbear

Pro Bowler

#23 : September 08, 2011, 03:08:11 PM

You can jump, hop, bounce, or bound but don't you even think about dad gum leaping!   Still one of the worst calls ever.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Great feeling « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools