Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow..... it's official. Manning's streak is over « previous next »
Page: 1

Hate

Hall of Famer
« : September 07, 2011, 01:09:14 PM »

Per Cauldwell. The beginning of the end??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

J-Train

Pro Bowler

« #1 : September 07, 2011, 01:17:39 PM »

Congrats to Ronde! lol

Thanks for the sig Java!

docbravo

Pro Bowler

« #2 : September 07, 2011, 01:30:21 PM »

All of a sudden, the Drafting of Reggie Wayne in the 3rd Round doesn't seem like such a steal now.....

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

« #3 : September 07, 2011, 01:49:16 PM »

^ huh?

acacius

Hall of Famer

« #4 : September 07, 2011, 02:02:49 PM »

^ huh?

Fantasy football I think.  Meh.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
« #5 : September 07, 2011, 02:11:19 PM »

All of a sudden, the Drafting of Reggie Wayne in the 3rd Round doesn't seem like such a steal now.....

My roommate just traded Garcon to some poor sap for Plax Burress.  I couldn't believe the dude accepted the trade.  It was so obvious Peyton was going to miss some - if not all - games this year.  That means all WRs and Dallas Clark just dropped HUGE in fantasy value.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #6 : September 07, 2011, 03:27:03 PM »

I drafted Addai in the last round

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

docbravo

Pro Bowler

« #7 : September 07, 2011, 03:30:33 PM »

My roommate just traded Garcon to some poor sap for Plax Burress.  I couldn't believe the dude accepted the trade.  It was so obvious Peyton was going to miss some - if not all - games this year.  That means all WRs and Dallas Clark just dropped HUGE in fantasy value.

I wonder if I should play Addai now? ...Hmmmmmmm? Could the Colts actually become a "running team" if Peyton misses a significant amount of time? 

I apologize to those who don't play fantasy football, it really is an epidemic!!!!

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
« #8 : September 07, 2011, 06:37:17 PM »

I drafted Addai in the last round

Holy cow...steal of the century.  They're going to be running a lot more.  On the other hand, teams will now stack everyone in the box with no pass threat.  Either way, can't go wrong with a last-rounder for someone with that much potential upside.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

« #9 : September 08, 2011, 02:18:40 PM »

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/08/manning-is-expected-to-have-surgery-miss-significant-time/

With rampant rumors and reports regarding the status of quarterback Peyton Manning, a source with knowledge of the situation tells us that Manning could have neck surgery as soon today, and that he will miss “significant time” as he recovers.

It’s currently expected that, after the surgery, Manning will recover and play again, possibly this year.

Manning has had two neck surgeries in the past two years.  The most recent procedure occurred on May 23.  He returned to practice last week, but a setback has forced him back to sidelines.

Stay tuned.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
« #10 : September 08, 2011, 02:38:57 PM »

Looks almost certain that Peyton will be out for the MNF rematch. I think it's Karma for the bogus "Leaping" penalty called on Simeon Rice, but that's just the fanatic in me speaking.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow..... it's official. Manning's streak is over « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools