Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Fans Officially Fail to Sell Out Week One « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 08, 2011, 05:13:06 PM

wtf is there to do in Green Bay other than watch football?

http://www.wisconline.com/

Draft Aaron Donald

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : September 08, 2011, 05:14:15 PM

Bucs Fans Glazers Officially Fail to Sell Out Week One

BucsnBoltsFan

Starter
#17 : September 08, 2011, 05:14:52 PM

Really sucks....I live in Orlando and I am making the trip so no black out for me!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 08, 2011, 05:16:06 PM

That is complete bull**CENSORED** and you know it.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#19 : September 08, 2011, 05:16:28 PM

Owners don't Black Out games pathetic fanbases do.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 08, 2011, 05:18:59 PM

Football is a business.

If a restaurant is empty and has no customers, do you blame the customers for not showing up or the restaurant for not serving what the customers want  (right price, right menu)?

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 08, 2011, 05:20:27 PM

I don't know I've been to a Packers game in Dec and there is NOTHING to do except eat at Favres crappy steakhouse (you are no Shula's sir!)

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 08, 2011, 05:24:02 PM

football fills a void for many in some of these God-forsaken parts of the USA while places like Miami, Jax, STP-TPA, we have things other than football (fishing, boating, golf, tennis, beaches, biking, water skiing, jet-skiing, biking) - especially when the product on the field is weak.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 08, 2011, 05:25:11 PM

Football is a business.

If a restaurant is empty and has no customers, do you blame the customers for not showing up or the restaurant for not serving what the customers want  (right price, right menu)?

Glazers made 15k tickets available for $35 and cut concessions by 50% They also have a great product on the field. What else exactly are they suppose to do?

It's rhetorical. No need to answer.

Draft Aaron Donald

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 08, 2011, 05:27:29 PM

Rhetorical or not - Still have 10,000 seats at $100 that won't sell.....

and a restaurant that charges $20 for a hot dog won't sell their product.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 08, 2011, 05:27:33 PM

Did we ever complain about this in the late 90's?

I have said it before..I do not care what the reason is...someday, the fanbase will rebuild.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#26 : September 08, 2011, 05:33:56 PM

football fills a void for many in some of these God-forsaken parts of the USA while places like Miami, Jax, STP-TPA, we have things other than football (fishing, boating, golf, tennis, beaches, biking, water skiing, jet-skiing, biking) - especially when the product on the field is weak.

If all the bandwagoner's are doing those activities one of their favorite "It's too hot at Buc's games to go" excuses has little validity. Yeah we live in a nice climate where you can pretty much do whatever you want all year round, but this fanbase is just pathetic. 10-6 team, exciting young players on both sides of the ball, 50% off concessions, 9/11 tribute, Lee Roy Selmon tribute, flexible payment plans for season tickets, and much more. But yet Tampa is the only team blacked out.

People would rather watch choppy, delayed internet feeds in their homes than support a young, exciting team. If that doesn't scream pathetic I don't know what does?

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 08, 2011, 05:38:45 PM

Business owner Glazers just ain't cutting it, are they?

It's their job to market and sell their products as business men.

They haven't earned customer loyalty for some reason. Was it because they tossed aside our greatest players? Was it because they robbed Buc fans with seat deposits by sending credit agencies to damage former fan's credit records when they couldn't continue to buy tickets? Was it because they fired a Super Bowl Champion head coach (one of the more respected head coaches in the NFL) for a head coach with absolutely no head coach experience at any level of play in organized football? Was it because they've jacked up ticket prices 33% in a market where the economy has hit people the hardest in the country?

: September 08, 2011, 05:50:00 PM morgan

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 08, 2011, 05:43:11 PM

Business owners Glazers just ain't cutting it, are they?

OK Morgan.. what would you suggest the owners cut the prices to in order to sell out the game? How much does a hot dog need to cost? If i lived over there.. i would be season ticket holder for sure

carrollwoodbucsfan

Rookie

#29 : September 08, 2011, 05:51:49 PM

Glazers have been the cheapest spending team in the nfl for past 7 years that might be why fans dont go they are like the tea party of the nfl
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Fans Officially Fail to Sell Out Week One « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools