Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Fans Officially Fail to Sell Out Week One « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : September 08, 2011, 05:55:30 PM

I've never run a business but there are easy ways to determine the right price point for any product a business is selling. Obviously the Glazers haven't found that point to sell their product to maximize sales.  They (GLAZERS)  might have to lower their expectations on what kind of profit they're going to bring in. i'm sure there are business owners here that can identify the process......

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 08, 2011, 05:58:04 PM

Is it why YOU don't go?

Why should it BE why they don't go?

I come to see the bucs play, you think I care what the owners do behind the scenes on a soccer team IN THE UK?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 08, 2011, 06:04:23 PM

Glazers have been the cheapest spending team in the nfl for past 7 years that might be why fans dont go they are like the tea party of the nfl

You think they feel entitled to our wallets regardless of the asking price for admission?

I do.

jlr0714

Starter
#33 : September 08, 2011, 06:16:51 PM

If Karma exists, these crappy fans will find our first home playoff game blacked out.   Nah...they'll all want to be able to say 'they always knew they'd be good'.   Beyond fair weather.  The failure of Bucs 'fans' to show for a young exciting team opening their season against a sexy pick for the new 'it' team lays waste to the argument that people would show up for Rays games if only they were in Tampa.    For those true believers....see ya there on Sundays! 

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 08, 2011, 06:23:21 PM

A large percentage (over 90-something percent,) of NFL fans have never ever attended a game in person.

Does one  have to attend a football game to be a true fan? Are you discounting anyone that watches games at home as not being a fan?

Does the NFL make money off of these fans that don't attend the games?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 08, 2011, 06:26:53 PM

I will say it is sad that a game that might be as good and feature as much young talent as any game this week is blacked out. I've heard all the excuses in Tampa and none of them hold much weight. I can see not paying to see a bad team - hell I'd encourage it- but to not see a team coming off a good season with some exciting players (this isn't like watching the old Dungy teams) facing a quality/hyped foe is pathetic.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 08, 2011, 06:39:20 PM

I will say it is sad that a game that might be as good and feature as much young talent as any game this week is blacked out. I've heard all the excuses in Tampa and none of them hold much weight. I can see not paying to see a bad team - hell I'd encourage it- but to not see a team coming off a good season with some exciting players (this isn't like watching the old Dungy teams) facing a quality/hyped foe is pathetic.

This (imo of course) is one of the best match ups of the opening week. There are a few and this is one of them..
: September 08, 2011, 06:48:24 PM Bschucher

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 08, 2011, 06:42:09 PM

This (imo of course) is what of the best match ups of the opening week. There are a few and this is one of them..

If it isn't the best it is top 3 and as far as over intrigue goes it is got to be the #1 game because of the "up and coming" label stuck on both teams right now. Toss in that, IMO, both teams are looking at the wild card and this game could be a tie breaker at the end of the year.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

smove28

Starter

#38 : September 08, 2011, 06:43:03 PM

Wow, I joke around and hypothesize about the Bucs leaving town, but in a week where we have 9/11 and the loss of our only HOFer the fact that RayJay will not be sold out is almost sickening. I thought the love that Tampa claims to have had for Mr. Selmon would have outweighed the hatred for the Glazers. 

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 08, 2011, 06:50:01 PM

This (imo of course) is what of the best match ups of the opening week. There are a few and this is one of them..

If it isn't the best it is top 3 and as far as over intrigue goes it is got to be the #1 game because of the "up and coming" label stuck on both teams right now. Toss in that, IMO, both teams are looking at the wild card and this game could be a tie breaker at the end of the year.

I forget who i was listening to this afternoon on Sirius but he said this is already a game for both teams that could mean playoffs or not. Its the first damned game of the season and it really means something.  Bring on Sunday!!!!!

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 08, 2011, 07:08:09 PM

I bit the bullet this year and my buddy and I bought 2 seats in 327.  We took advantage of the $35 per game deal.  I'm pumped!  I've never been a season ticket holder.  I've always watched from home  with the exception of 2-3 games a year where I'd buy single game tix.  But $35 seats is a really good deal.  Too good to pass up.  I wont necessarily use all of them but I figure friends and relatives will use my seat when I'm not. 
: September 08, 2011, 07:14:02 PM rpc1978

Hate

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 08, 2011, 07:12:01 PM

People would rather watch choppy, delayed internet feeds in their homes than support a young, exciting team. If that doesn't scream pathetic I don't know what does?

How anyone could watch that garbage is beyond me. Sunday, 1pm, i'll be in sec 133 row k. Can't wait!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 08, 2011, 07:20:02 PM

People would rather watch choppy, delayed internet feeds in their homes than support a young, exciting team. If that doesn't scream pathetic I don't know what does?

How anyone could watch that garbage is beyond me. Sunday, 1pm, i'll be in sec 133 row k. Can't wait!!!!

$115/seat.....taking the whole family are you?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 08, 2011, 07:21:13 PM

I've never run a business

Color me stunned.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 08, 2011, 07:33:49 PM

$115/seat.....taking the whole family are you?

They're $99 per.......I have two, my brother has two. Your point??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Fans Officially Fail to Sell Out Week One « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools