Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHEN the Bucs leave Tampa, who will you root for? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

captncartoon

Rookie

#30 : September 09, 2011, 04:43:41 PM

I'll follow the Tampa Bay Bucs because they aren't going anywhere.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 10, 2011, 12:51:09 AM

CC, that sig is EPIC WIN.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : September 10, 2011, 12:54:19 AM

Whatever happened to your sig Beatles?   I thought JDub was going to make one for you.   Considering they take about 10 minutes to make, it's been a bit of a long wait.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 10, 2011, 12:25:26 PM

I think I would just stop being a fan of the NFL.  Who would I root for?  Was born near Oakland.  Not going to do that to myself.  Grew up in Minnesota.  I was never a fan and haven't stepped foot in that state in 25 years.  Patriots since Iive in NE?  I'd rather slash my wrist than give my in-laws the satisfaction.  My family is from southern Ohio. Bengals? Not going to do that to myself.
: September 10, 2011, 12:27:57 PM Skull and Bones

TB5219

Starter
#34 : September 10, 2011, 12:34:02 PM

They can't leave for now, won't leave more than likely..IF they did I don't know where they'd go..London? The Brits don't consider this game football..L.A? The 49ers have tickets for sale for tomorrow"s game..I doubt those in L.A. would be any more willing to buy tickets than an "established" 9'ers fan base would for the Tampa Bay Bucs turned L.A. "insert name here". Not in this economy. Nice try, though..
I'll keep rooting for them as I have for decades where ever they may be or where ever I might be!

\"When you find yourself in a position of strength, a position of power or authority, you can go one way or the other. You can be a man built for others, which is all about effort and empathy. Or you can just walk around acting like your better than everyone else, which is basically arrogance and indifference about the world around you.\"
- Joe Ehrmann

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#35 : September 10, 2011, 02:04:12 PM

The Bucs aren't leaving Tampa. They have a sweet deal on a stadium here and are making tons of money.

Filling the stadium has little to do with making money, its more of a bonus perk, but the TV money more than pays the players, stadium costs are nil, etc.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#36 : September 10, 2011, 02:19:41 PM

The Bucs aren't leaving Tampa. They have a sweet deal on a stadium here and are making tons of money.

Filling the stadium has little to do with making money, its more of a bonus perk, but the TV money more than pays the players, stadium costs are nil, etc.

Don't confuse the "Fans" on this forum as logical. Bucs aren't moving by the time the NFL wants a team in L.A.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

tbucsfan56

Second String

#37 : September 10, 2011, 02:46:43 PM

I find it hilarious the NFL is still lobbing for a team in LA. How many times does it need to fail for them to realize its not going to work...

Funny I was listening to ESPN radio this past week and they interviewed Norman Chad and he said LA people in no way wants a NFL team in their town. He said they could care less because football is the last thing on their mines.
: September 10, 2011, 02:48:15 PM tbucsfan56
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHEN the Bucs leave Tampa, who will you root for? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools