Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Elite Chosen One Rick Perry Threatens Ron Paul after getting exposed « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

« : September 08, 2011, 05:30:35 PM »

Pictures Show Perry Physically Intimidating Ron Paul

Steve Watson
Infowars.com Sept 8, 2011

Alex Jones Comment: Ron Paul’s campaign needs to make a public statement on this incident. Perry’s thuggish behavior is identical to how he confronted me in a Mexican restaurant several years ago.

Pictures taken during a commercial break in last night’s GOP debate at the Reagan Presidential Library document how Texas Governor Rick Perry attempted to physically intimidate Congressman Ron Paul, prompting Paul’s security to intervene.

Photographs published by the AP and Reuters show a stern looking Perry holding Paul’s wrist and waving a finger in his face.

Reports by Fox News and International Business Times state that during the break Perry “walked up to Paul’s podium, physically grabbed Paul’s wrist, and pointed at Paul’s face with his other hand.”

A third man, said to be Paul’s security guard, is seen approaching the podium in the picture.

Another photo shows Perry with arms outstretched, leaning in towards Paul engaging in what may be considered lively conversation to say the least. Some Paul supporters have suggested that the shot shows that Perry physically forced Paul away from his own podium during the commercial.

The two candidates were situated directly next to each other during the firey televised debate.

Before the exchange took place, Paul and Perry locked horns in a sharp exchange of words, with the Congressman calling out Perry on his support for ‘HillaryCare’ and his issuance of an executive order to forcibly vaccinate 12-year-old girls against HPV.

Ron Paul’s latest campaign ad, which ran during the debate commercials, also targeted Perry, exposing his previous record as a Democrat and his intimate links to Al Gore’s 1988 Presidential campaign.

The images clearly indicate that Perry tried to physically intimidate the Congressman. The two campaigns have been asked to clarify what actually occurred during the exchange.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #1 : September 08, 2011, 05:52:50 PM »

What a thug Perry is. i don't know what was said, but that is an aggressive posture. Perry is pissed that he got exposed for killing 89, 12 year old girls because his lobbyist wrote a law that Perry put into place as an executive order to vaccinate all 12 year old girls in texas against STD's.

Who the hell would ever vote for this guy? a guy that thinks its right to put a law into place without his state congress? A guy that has forcibly taken land from farmers and given to mexican corporations to build the NAFTA highway system. 

This guy is cancer, could be worse than Obama.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

« #2 : September 08, 2011, 06:31:46 PM »

jump to conclusions much? You don't even know what they were discussing do you?  anywho, somebody needed to put the kooky oldtimer in his place.

You're the one to talk! Kooky old timer? What a fascist tool you are. How dumb or naive(most likely dumb)do you have to be? What does it matter what they were talking about, a picture is worth a thousand words. I have'nt figured out your agenda really. You've praised how much you love Obama, then hate Bush, then somebody talks bad about Bush you come to his defense, Then Rick Perry who you should be bashing because he is the front runner to your boy Obama. Damn son make up your mind! Oh wait, I fugured it out........

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #3 : September 08, 2011, 07:00:47 PM »

Are all Paul's supporters as misguided as you are?  You've made several unfounded statements - not worth an effort to even address.

But this is a definite: your man Paul isn't going to see the inside of the White House unless he's in that tour that the give once in awhile.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #4 : September 08, 2011, 08:02:23 PM »

Are all Paul's supporters as misguided as you are? 

Pretty much.

The worst thing about Ron Paul after his Foreign Policy statements are his cultists.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

« #5 : September 08, 2011, 10:00:22 PM »

I am really having a hard time understanding why his foreign policy ideas are so hard for some people to comprehend??? What is wrong with being against undeclared wars and having 700+ overseas bases overseas? Would you like it if China started building bases over here? Why not bring the troops home? They seem to be on the same page considering he has by a landslide, the most donations from active military members. What is wrong with following the constitution? Why not try something different and see if it works? Why keep electing the same puppet politician that says and does the same crap every time. Its really sad what its come tooand how dumbed down people have become.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #6 : September 09, 2011, 10:55:09 AM »

Pretty much.

The worst thing about Ron Paul after his Foreign Policy statements are his cultists.

Spartan, have you ever met and talked with his supporters? (Cultists)?

I am going to the Colts game on monday night, would love to see u at the WTB? tail gate and let you meet a real life Ron Paul supporter. The media slams them. I am one, i am not crazy, i am not eccentric. Thats how the media portrays them.

Are these people Cultists?

Is she?

Are these?

What about this???!?!!?!?!
are these people psycho!??!?!

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #7 : September 09, 2011, 10:56:26 AM »

Meet a person of a group before calling them cultist.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #8 : September 09, 2011, 11:39:56 AM »

I've met plenty of Paulistas and they all posses some  the following:

1. Anti-semites (see how many "Jewish" emblems fall on VA's sign picture as opposing Paul.
2. Conspiracy kooks - and pick the conspiracy and they're down with it

Sorry, they're flat out mental and it isn't so much Paul's positions many of which are fairly sane but the mentality of the man and his followers that is creepy. You aren't having policy debates but if you disagree you are some sort of manipulated idiot.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

« #9 : September 09, 2011, 12:53:11 PM »

What the hell are you talking DB? When does not agreeing with foreign policy in regards to Israel constitute being anti-semetic? Thats just lame! Its like when Pelosi came out and said if you dont accept Obamacare your racist, or Biden comparing Tea Partiers to Terrorist. You're as low as they are! Damn! You, Morgan and Spartan should hook up!

jbear

Pro Bowler

« #10 : September 09, 2011, 01:18:19 PM »

I've met plenty of Paulistas and they all posses some  the following:

1. Anti-semites (see how many "Jewish" emblems fall on VA's sign picture as opposing Paul.
2. Conspiracy kooks - and pick the conspiracy and they're down with it

Sorry, they're flat out mental and it isn't so much Paul's positions many of which are fairly sane but the mentality of the man and his followers that is creepy. You aren't having policy debates but if you disagree you are some sort of manipulated idiot.

If you think about why that is you might change you're tune.  I believe the early Paul supporters are probably a little kooky but thats partly because the mainstream element inherent in American culture has pushed Paul out of it and into obscurity along with all the kooks.  Mainstream America has been brainwashed into thinking things can't change or that extreme ideas have no chance of becoming a reality.  As Paul has gained mainstream appeal, he's gained maninstream americans who aren't kooky.  I'm begining to think that with a little more time he might actually be able to start that Revolution he's talking about.  There must be a tipping point where enough people suddenly don't think his ideas are crazy and when thats reached I think it'll be like a chain reaction... suddenly the mainstream doesn't think its crazy and the sheeple in the middle will notice how much he says that makes sense.  Its all about not being perceved as a kook and I'm already shocked at how far he's come in that regard in just a few short years.   

Check out Obama yesterday speaking about his new billion dollar stimulus plan and how it needs to be passed.  This is it for Obama, if he can't get this passed I think he's gone and he's worried about it.  This could all be the perfect storm for Paul.  He is the father of fiscal conservatisim and the most positioned to capitalize on another year of futility from the overspending Obama administration.   

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #11 : September 09, 2011, 01:41:06 PM »

What the hell are you talking DB? When does not agreeing with foreign policy in regards to Israel constitute being anti-semetic? Thats just lame! Its like when Pelosi came out and said if you dont accept Obamacare your racist, or Biden comparing Tea Partiers to Terrorist. You're as low as they are! Damn! You, Morgan and Spartan should hook up!

No it really isn't. I've seen enough nutballs to know the difference between people with principled opposition to school busing and bigots who don't want "those kinds" near them. The Paulistas run the same game they hide behind "foreign policy" but bigotry is a core value for way too many of these cats.,

Hell even in your own sig you've got 3 anti-Israel "stickers"  which out numbers any other "issue" and at best 1 other foreign policy sticker so you are 3x more concerned about Israel than the UN and not concerned at all about China, Russia, Iran and so on. Why such a burning interest in Israel oh and then toss in the Rothschilds so that is 4 "Jewish" questions and oh wait, you single out Goldman-Sachs and not other financial firms why pick on dear Goldman of all the big banks....hmmmm, I wonder.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Balls Out

Starter
« #12 : September 09, 2011, 04:17:15 PM »

No it really isn't. I've seen enough nutballs to know the difference between people with principled opposition to school busing and bigots who don't want "those kinds" near them. The Paulistas run the same game they hide behind "foreign policy" but bigotry is a core value for way too many of these cats.,

Hell even in your own sig you've got 3 anti-Israel "stickers"  which out numbers any other "issue" and at best 1 other foreign policy sticker so you are 3x more concerned about Israel than the UN and not concerned at all about China, Russia, Iran and so on. Why such a burning interest in Israel oh and then toss in the Rothschilds so that is 4 "Jewish" questions and oh wait, you single out Goldman-Sachs and not other financial firms why pick on dear Goldman of all the big banks....hmmmm, I wonder.

Maybe it's because Isreal, and it's homegrown political arm AIPAC, has major influence over US foreign policy while Russia, China and Iran don't...hopefully even you can recognize that one, but something tells me you won't.

As for the Rothschilds, they "are a global financial advisory group which is family-controlled and independent. They have been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for more than 200 years." (from their own website)...Not exactly something to brag about given the current state of the global economy...although I'm sure you'll disagree.

Goldman and Sachs were Obama's biggest campaign contributors, out of the buisness sector, in '08 (http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib.php?cycle=2008&cid=N00009638).
Not to mention these gems(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman_Sachs#Controversies):

"During 2008 Goldman Sachs received criticism for an apparent revolving door relationship, in which its employees and consultants have moved in and out of high level U.S. Government positions, creating the potential for conflicts of interest. Former Treasury Secretary Paulson was a former CEO of Goldman Sachs. Additional controversy attended the selection of former Goldman Sachs lobbyist Mark Patterson as chief of staff to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, despite President Barack Obama's campaign promise that he would limit the influence of lobbyists in his administration.[73] In February 2011, the Washington Examiner reported that Goldman Sachs was "the company from which Obama raised the most money in 2008" and that its "CEO Lloyd Blankfein has visited the White House 10 times."

So I think it's fair to say they have a little bit of influence on the U.S. financial system, and they've done a bang up job, for themselves anyway...

Why don't you try debating the matters at hand rather then spewing the typical, and oh so predictable, "anti-semite" non-sense when faced with these inconvient truths?

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #13 : September 09, 2011, 04:31:09 PM »

DalBuc, I am appalled that you've summed up Ron Paul supporters as Anti-Semetic and conspiracy nuts.

Most of his supporters are in college, they don't even have the experience to hate someone because of their religion. I'm 23, i have never met anyone thats truly hates a whole races or religion. Ron Paul supporters are humanitarians and it goes against libertarian values to even judge someone by a characteristic.

You are the nutjob dude.  You have no idea about anything that RP stands for or the revolution of ideas. Dalbuc your so mislead. Please don't stereotype, your probably older and grew up with many stereotypes, but man, lay off, your as bad as Java.

And to the argument that Ron Paul is an isolationist... Since when is suggesting that maybe we shouldn't invade another country and take out their leadership isolationism?

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

« #14 : September 09, 2011, 05:06:30 PM »

Pretty much.

For me, his Foreign Policy is his best thing ... but still has a little too much holy roller in him for my tastes, although he is the tallest midget in that regards in comparison to the other non-Romney candidates ...
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Elite Chosen One Rick Perry Threatens Ron Paul after getting exposed « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools