Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bowers starting to "turn heads" in practice « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: September 08, 2011, 06:33:37 PM

HolderStephen Stephen Holder
Raheem Morris says he ideally wants to give DEs Michael Bennett and DaQuan Bowers equal reps. Might rotate series to series at times #Bucs
4 hours ago

HolderStephen Stephen Holder
Following up on earlier tweet, Bowers turning more heads lately. A product of his knee being better/more snaps so he's in better shape #Bucs
4 hours ago

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 08, 2011, 06:40:57 PM

Would love to see this kid become flat out dominant. He has a big azz chip on his shoulder. Would be great the see two bad azz players on the edges.

stormsct

Starter

#2 : September 08, 2011, 06:43:18 PM

It's good to see Bowers coming along as well as he is. Hopefully, he continues to progress and prove his doubters wrong.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 08, 2011, 06:43:22 PM

At this point it is all mental with that knee. I'm sure it is physically fine he just has to stop thinking about it and just play - and as someone who has injured his knee twice I can tell you that mental hurdle is big.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 08, 2011, 06:48:31 PM

You GO Bowers!!!! 8)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 08, 2011, 06:55:39 PM

Bowers natural size and strength allows him to seal his end w/o trying much. It's scary to think how good he's going to be this time next year.

after surgery, either the bone, joint gets stronger or weaker. Seems like Bowers is strengthening that knee. Good news. I'm pumped.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#6 : September 08, 2011, 07:12:02 PM

I think Bowers is going to be a monster next season and get double digit sacks. This season I think he'll have around 5 or 6.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 08, 2011, 07:28:12 PM

This is, easily, the best news of the offseason for the Buccaneers.  This cat is a lottery pick if he's healthy.  A legit stud.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 08, 2011, 07:38:29 PM

GET HYPE! 8)

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 08, 2011, 07:41:23 PM

I think Bowers is going to be a monster next season and get double digit sacks. This season I think he'll have around 5 or 6.

Next season?   Heck, I can see him doing big things THIS season.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 08, 2011, 08:22:32 PM

The entire D line  looks so different now...It's crazy what just two drafts can do. 8)

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 08, 2011, 08:24:03 PM

The entire D line  looks so different now...It's crazy what just two drafts can do. 8)

Now if they can just get to work on that O-line.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#12 : September 08, 2011, 08:25:18 PM

Hopefully same happens to oline^:D

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 08, 2011, 08:26:03 PM

Would love to see this kid become flat out dominant. He has a big azz chip on his shoulder. Would be great the see two bad azz players on the edges.
Yes it would. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

ingey1968

Starter

#14 : September 08, 2011, 09:33:49 PM

anyone would look good practicing against our oline.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bowers starting to "turn heads" in practice « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools