Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The new Warren Sapp « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Java

Practice Squad

#15 : September 10, 2011, 01:25:18 AM

McCoy doesn't have to be as good as Sapp or Suh to be a great player and a great pick. He just needs to get pressure on QBs, be disruptive and be the best McCoy he can be. Everything will work itself out. I'd much rather have McCoy than Suh because McCoy is our guy.

Go Bucs!

\"What I want,\" Morris said, \"is multiple (bleeping) championships.\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 10, 2011, 01:26:02 AM

I just watched Inside the NFL and Warren Sapp said he's been hearing about "the next Sapp" for 10 years now, but it never happened.   But then he said the new Warren Sapp is here - and it's Suh.     

(so much for the people saying McCoy would be the next Sapp)

So?  If we had somehow drafted Suh you would have hated him too, and for the same reason you hate McCoy, Freeman, Blount, Foster, Bowers, Price, Aqib, and everyone else on this team.  Because they're a Buc.  Because we drafted them.  If we had taken Suh it would be no different than the rest.
Yup.  Funny how he rags on the "dirty bucs", when Suh has been known to throw a bow or two...

Java is a blatant troll.  He sucks on this forum.  (middle fingers out)

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : September 10, 2011, 01:26:24 AM

I'd much rather have McCoy than Suh

Please don't embarrass my old screen name by saying things like that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 10, 2011, 01:27:13 AM

You humiliate yourself with your nonsensical, blatantly childish posts ass**CENSORED**.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 10, 2011, 01:32:09 AM

You humiliate yourself with your nonsensical, blatantly childish posts ass**CENSORED**.

Such a waste of energy BF. His **CENSORED**ness knows no bounds.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 10, 2011, 01:43:55 AM

Suh is great and all, and there's no reason to think that he won't continue to be great, but I'd like to see him do it for a few more seasons before crowning him anything.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#21 : September 10, 2011, 01:48:24 AM

Is that meant for Java or JavaRay?   

To say you would rather have McCoy than Suh is a bit ridiculous.
: September 10, 2011, 01:57:24 AM JavaRay

Java

Practice Squad

#22 : September 10, 2011, 01:54:34 AM

I don't think anyone said Suh isn't better than McCoy.

\"What I want,\" Morris said, \"is multiple (bleeping) championships.\"

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 10, 2011, 02:03:53 AM

My advice for all the Java haters out there...  Install one of these in yer skull.

The guy's obviously affecting your sleep and clearity of thought, at least you can keep a guest comfy while he's staying in yer dome.

yungry bucs

Second String

#24 : September 10, 2011, 10:51:53 AM

It's all hype, suh will get his. His reputation will follow him and shadow whatever credentials he earns in his career.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 10, 2011, 10:52:21 AM

Suh is more the Reggie White type of DL

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#26 : September 10, 2011, 10:54:28 AM

Boid, do us all a favor and stop feeding the troll.

Back on topic: Funny how Sapp said last season that he knows DTs, and McCoy's game would be more successful than Suh's in the NFL.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 10, 2011, 11:00:25 AM

Not even similar players. Suh is the next Reggie White.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 10, 2011, 11:07:28 AM

I actually think the guy next to Suh (Fairley) played a lot like Sapp in college. If he comes back from his injury and plays well in the NFL I think he has he chance to best resemble Sapp.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 10, 2011, 11:21:26 AM

I actually think the guy next to Suh (Fairley) played a lot like Sapp in college. If he comes back from his injury and plays well in the NFL I think he has he chance to best resemble Sapp.

I could see that. Fairley did have some Sapp like moves. Can't compare Suh to anyone, he is unique-one of a kind. Never seen a DT with feet that quick combined with incredible upper body strength.

McCoy is also hard to compare with anyone else. I do think he is a very good DT and I expect him to rack up 7-8 sacks this year while causing 10+ sacks that others get credit for.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The new Warren Sapp « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools