Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Beef's Have the Game On?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 10, 2011, 07:05:37 PM

35 each person. 10-20 to park.

now add beer, food, water to the mix.

factor in heat, sun, being crammed next to people.

now compare watching it on a HDTV to watching it from the stands.

And then think about restroom use.

Yes...but you can NOT watch on HDTV because it is blacked out...therein lies the issue with that.....agree with all else though.....but there are people that choose to spend their money on other things I guess.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 10, 2011, 07:14:13 PM

direct tv offers streaming of all games in HD - while the blackout applies I imagine a clever person could figure out a way, and NFL rewind remains the best value on the internet imvho.  You wait a day - but every game in High Def for a great price.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : September 10, 2011, 07:15:48 PM

the HDTV is in Lee Roy Selmon's restaurant located in Ft Meyers.

gillen033

Starter

#18 : September 10, 2011, 07:45:07 PM

Those $35 tickets were gobbled up pretty fast. The cheapest after that is $71, but with tax or a site fee it's $80. Maybe you can get them cheaper on ebay, but not for $35. I'm paying $90 to sit in the nose bleed section, and driving 2 1/2 hours to get there, so yea, if the game wasn't blacked out, you can bet your ass I'd be watching it on TV instead.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Beef's Have the Game On?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools