Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Game day Thread- Bucs vs Lions « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 51

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 11, 2011, 09:38:24 AM

Sapp just said Suh will be shut down today because Joseph Davin is back in the OL!

Also, does anyone know where I can find the most up to date (and quickest released) inactive list? For fantasy purposes.
: September 11, 2011, 09:42:30 AM Captain Hindsight

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 11, 2011, 09:50:08 AM

Sapp just said Suh will be shut down today because Joseph Davin is back in the OL!

Also, does anyone know where I can find the most up to date (and quickest released) inactive list? For fantasy purposes.
NFL.com is usually pretty decent.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 11, 2011, 09:53:48 AM

I have us in the playoffs. Even if we dont get there this year, this season could be our last year of mediocre sub .500 football for quite some time!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : September 11, 2011, 09:59:33 AM

The last time they were below .500 without Raheem's ridiculous 3-13 was way back in 2006.   This city has been spoiled with winning teams.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 11, 2011, 10:00:16 AM

Got a few stops to make so I'm heading towards Ray Jay now. Good luck everyone. Go Bucs!!

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 11, 2011, 11:21:43 AM

TAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMPPPPPAAAAAAAA

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 11, 2011, 11:34:08 AM

What to watch for:

Mason Foster: Is he going to be able to fill in the hole that Ruud has left us? Is he going to be able to be the physical force against the run that Ruud wasn't?

Talib vs CJ: Talib didn't play last year against the Lions. CJ went off on our team and nobody could cover him. Talib hasn't played at all in the preseason. Is he going to be able to come up big in this game and atleast control CJ even though he has had no playing time in the preseason?

Our defensive line: Everybody on our defensive line. This could probably be the most improved spot on our team and could actually be a strength during the season. I am trying to look at them and see how effective they are in maintaining gap control, stopping run, and getting to the quarterback.

Oline: They looked pretty bad in the pre season. Dom and everybody else seems like they got the guys they want for this line. Hopefully they come out and look much better and they are able to stop that Detroit dline.

Freeman: He struggled in the little bit he played in preseason. He left off last year real strong and lets hope he doesn't take as long as it did last year for him to get it going.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 11, 2011, 11:35:44 AM

Here are the Bucs' inactives today:

RB A.Bradford
 S L.Asante
 CB M.Lewis
 CB A.Gaitor
 T D.Dotson
 G D.Hardman
TE Z.Pianalto

The Lions' 7 inactives are
 QB D.Stanton
 CB A.Smith
 RB K.Williams
 LB D.Hogue
 G Jacques McClendon
G  T J.Fox
 DT N.Fairley.

jovy_t

Rookie

#23 : September 11, 2011, 11:36:43 AM

This will be my first season away from the United States so I'll be lurking these threads quite often.  I'll be lucky to be able to find a stream that will work.

Mungkin jalan jalan ke klub embassy amerika.   jika di jakarta, bisa lihat disana.   tapi tidak tau jika bisa di sumatra

Ya tapi saya di Penang sekarang.  Tidak ada ke sini...  tidak masalah, di warnet buka 24 jam, cepat dengan headphones and sampoerna.  :)

I'm considering signing up for the audio pass on NFL.com.... is that a direct feed from the radio with Gene Deckerhoff or some generic announcers from NFL.Com?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#24 : September 11, 2011, 11:46:32 AM

Yes, audio pass is that.   I used to get that 10 years ago when I first came to indonesia.   But now you can get TV streams.

ryder004

Second String

#25 : September 11, 2011, 11:47:02 AM

Revenge game...

last year the the refs gave them that game then 3 or 4 days later issued us an apology >:(

that win could of probably put us in the playoffs

lets get it.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 11, 2011, 11:59:57 AM

D. Bowers gets 2.5 sacks today... yeah, I said it!

malemedic07

Rookie

#27 : September 11, 2011, 12:06:11 PM

Whats the weather like today?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Are you sure a Lion did this? Lions don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t eat this way\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

ryder004

Second String

#28 : September 11, 2011, 12:07:08 PM

Just noticed this is a special game..

9/11 anniversary and commemoration of Lee Roy Selmons

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 11, 2011, 12:07:38 PM

Whats the weather like today?

90 and humid is my understanding.. The Lions will be gassed by 3rd qtr.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 51
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Game day Thread- Bucs vs Lions « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools