Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Game day Thread- Bucs vs Lions « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 49 50 51

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#750 : September 11, 2011, 04:30:01 PM

I think the D can be alot better, the position the Offense put them in being on the field pretty much the whole game! inexcusable

#Mikey2Quarters

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#751 : September 11, 2011, 04:30:28 PM

we stink

Stick to the cove please... jeez

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#752 : September 11, 2011, 04:31:37 PM

I will take the positives away from this. Our D played well and we had no real injuries except price...We were close, but now i'll talk about the negatives..

- Olson, You NEED to go no huddle more and LET FREE PLAY!!

- Oline, you gotta let Free SET UP a play first.

- Refs cost us half this game....**CENSORED** EM!

- We need to start faster....no other way.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#753 : September 11, 2011, 04:31:56 PM

I'm not as angry as I was an hour ago though. I thought Freeman was done for the year, and that he just lost all his talent even if he was healthy. I know they were run down and in prevent defense at the end, but at least there were 2 drives before it where they looked good. If it wasn't for that bad 4th and 1 play, maybe we really would have tied the game. The NFC South is probably going to be 0-1 all around, and with time, hopefully they'll improve. The offense really screwed the defense for most of the game though. Sustain maybe even one drive, and they wouldn't have tired out as quick and given up 3 big drives.

NYC Bucs Fan

Starter

#754 : September 11, 2011, 04:32:01 PM

Embarrassing loss today.....everybody will talk about the final score, but bottom line is they got completely outplayed.

Stafford had 254 yds passing at the HALF.....sums up our defense today.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#755 : September 11, 2011, 04:33:38 PM

The Lions are the new Falcons of the NFL, have the damn refs in their pocket.....damn no pass interference call before the half...

what seriously, you're blaming refs

not the poor play of the entire team for the vast majority of the game?
Simmer down kid the obvious has already been stated

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#756 : September 11, 2011, 04:33:52 PM

Sure the defense gave up alot, but damn they had no break in that heat!

#Mikey2Quarters

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#757 : September 11, 2011, 04:34:24 PM

Greg Olson looks drunk.  I can tell from some of the play calling and from seeing quite a few drunks  in my time.

mark2001

Pro Bowler
#758 : September 11, 2011, 04:36:33 PM

This game wasn't nearly as close as it looked at the end.  This Offense needs to produce.  With the removal of Ruud and the number of guys we have recovering from serious injuries last year, and the new guys on the line,  the Offense needs to be explosive and not anemic.    If this Offense can't begin to produce very soon, this year could be a big stepback from last year.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#759 : September 11, 2011, 04:40:56 PM

we stink

Stick to the cove please... jeez
This has to be the funniest post yet...OBD

BucsWin31

Starter

#760 : September 11, 2011, 04:47:25 PM

I think the addition of Stoval and K. Moore played some type of role in this.....nothing major but im sure they got some info on us. Their offense had all the answers for this defense for most of the game.
Page: 1 ... 49 50 51
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Game day Thread- Bucs vs Lions « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools