Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'll be honest...I've never felt so awful. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 11, 2011, 08:05:04 PM

Jersey, it's not you. It's posts like HotAir's that irk me...yeah, we lost. So now the whole team must be burned with fire...I know people are upset...that's what me sad. I try to be happy about the team. I just want us to prove ourselves to those that don't believe in us...

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 11, 2011, 08:15:43 PM

Beatles,

When we're 10-6 last year & and have TENS of MILLIONS of Dollars in cap space/ record number of Free Agents.... but decide to half ass the off-season...

Tell me that we tried our hardest to improve this off-season.... Go ahead. Tell me.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#17 : September 11, 2011, 08:22:50 PM

To let a bunch of overpaid athletes ruin your day says something about your immaturity.   Not trying to offend you but for christs sake, it's a game.   I'm sure more than half this team has gotten over the fact that they sucked today.    Get over it.   Next week is a new week...

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#18 : September 11, 2011, 08:22:52 PM

Lol try and keep things in perspective ((op)), the team did look pretty bad today but it can be turned around.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 11, 2011, 08:23:29 PM

I never said I was leaving Chaz. I love this team far more than I ever could the Phins.

HotAir, maybe we DIDN'T! But this FO actually at least cares about us. I know it doesn't seem like it because we lost, but I think this is the best FO for us and we're trying to UNITE our fans and ENJOY the season. Don't you think it's counterproductive to mock those that LIKE what we've done and trust the guys in charge, when we just are trying to love the team?

You can be against it, but jeez, why do you have to rain on the parade so hard? let us enjoy it for all it's faults.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 11, 2011, 08:33:51 PM

To let a bunch of overpaid athletes ruin your day says something about your immaturity.   Not trying to offend you but for christs sake, it's a game.   I'm sure more than half this team has gotten over the fact that they sucked today.    Get over it.   Next week is a new week...
You'd have to understand where I'm coming from. I understand it's silly to some, but It's important to me, This team is something that i feel is special, and a part of a tradition that I love being a part of. I love Florida and this is a big part of what I feel makes it great. I could go into a long detailed post about it, but it is what it is. This is something I have in my DNA I guess. It's there now and I can't get it out. I've found it and I love the hell out of it. :)

I know how it looks, but I'm afraid that's just how it is for me. Very personal.

Edit: Sorry I double-posted.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#21 : September 11, 2011, 08:40:48 PM

You'll get it one day.     

smove28

Starter

#22 : September 11, 2011, 08:43:36 PM

I never said I was leaving Chaz. I love this team far more than I ever could the Phins.

HotAir, maybe we DIDN'T! But this FO actually at least cares about us. I know it doesn't seem like it because we lost, but I think this is the best FO for us and we're trying to UNITE our fans and ENJOY the season. Don't you think it's counterproductive to mock those that LIKE what we've done and trust the guys in charge, when we just are trying to love the team?

You can be against it, but jeez, why do you have to rain on the parade so hard? let us enjoy it for all it's faults.

Beatles,
I have a ball on this site talking stuff to guys , but remember it is just that. Some posts get to you but for the most part we do have to look at this as it is, which is one bad game in a season of 16 games. I like what I saw today, but I think we got out coached and didn't adjust our offensive or defensive schemes quick enough. That can be worked on. The heart our defense showed playing that hard for that long leaving us with a chance to win cannot be.

You have to remember, Beatles, the people who are over critical and obviously over the top on here do it for 2 basic reasons. But remember, if you have ever put your heart into anything that you have tried to accomplish, you leave yourself open to it being broken. It's the guys that sit on the sideline of life that are the most critical of others failures and successes so the white noise gets annoying for people who actually are living trying to do and be someone. Sit back and enjoy the spectacle and enjoy your team and life however you see fit. If this loss hurts you, let it burn and let's all move on together as Bucs fans to the next game.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 11, 2011, 08:48:33 PM

Great point of view. Some positivity. 1 down 15 to go and we're tied for the division. We'll get it together.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#24 : September 11, 2011, 08:50:02 PM

If that game was the worst you've ever felt as a Buc fan, then you must really be young.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 11, 2011, 08:51:31 PM

i'll do that Smove. I just look at the camaraderie the franchise used to have and it saddens me to see that stadium half empty and our team being in doubt to so many, and I understand why. I just hope we will rebuild and get back to that point so we can show off our pride together as fans and grow closer from it, yknow? :)

Edit: I fully understand you have seen worse. Still, for the reasons I mentioned, plus the fact it was in honor of Lee Roy, makes it sting. I want so bad for this team to do well, but I know it takes time...I just hope we get there when we have the chance.
: September 11, 2011, 08:55:20 PM Beatles123

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#26 : September 11, 2011, 09:07:14 PM

I'm with you, beatles, you're a fan - and a big one too.  Keep it up - don't let the negative nancy's get you down.  Im a young guy and I love reading your honest and passionate opinions here.   this earth could use some more benevolent folks like you

keep ya head up, we got a whole great season to look forward to - and I look forward to rooting for our Bucs along side great fans, such as yourself!!  Keep on posting, don't sweat the immaturity, and as always pal, GO BUCS!!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 11, 2011, 09:12:16 PM

I'm with you, beatles, you're a fan - and a big one too.  Keep it up - don't let the negative nancy's get you down.  Im a young guy and I love reading your honest and passionate opinions here.   this earth could use some more benevolent folks like you

keep ya head up, we got a whole great season to look forward to - and I look forward to rooting for our Bucs along side great fans, such as yourself!!  Keep on posting, don't sweat the immaturity, and as always pal, GO BUCS!!
I appreciate it man...:)

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 11, 2011, 09:13:24 PM

You'll get it one day.     
a penis?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#29 : September 11, 2011, 09:14:11 PM

I'll be honest...I've never felt so awful.

Don't think I'm being childish..

That's exactly what I thought.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'll be honest...I've never felt so awful. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools