Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'll be honest...I've never felt so awful. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : September 11, 2011, 09:15:07 PM

You'll get it one day.     
a penis?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 11, 2011, 09:18:24 PM

You'll get it one day.     
a penis?
I know you haven't agreed with me a lot. I can take that little jab. I understand. Maybe one day I'll be able to improve for ya.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 11, 2011, 09:18:31 PM

If that game was the worst you've ever felt as a Buc fan, then you must really be young.

that's exactly what I thought.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 11, 2011, 10:09:35 PM

I'll be honest...I've never felt so awful.

Don't think I'm being childish..

That's exactly what I thought.

I've said "no offense intended" (many times) when in fact the offense was obvious.  This go 'round I actually DO mean "no offense".

I know we (all board members) give each other hell, talk crap, **CENSORED** this, tool that, etc., etc. but...  Your reply was NONE of those.

It was however, on of the most discourteous, and downright MEAN and hateful things I've ever seen said on a message board.

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#34 : September 11, 2011, 10:18:53 PM

it's a marathon not a sprint.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 11, 2011, 10:20:33 PM

I'll be honest...I've never felt so awful.

Don't think I'm being childish..

That's exactly what I thought.

I've said "no offense intended" (many times) when in fact the offense was obvious.  This go 'round I actually DO mean "no offense".

I know we (all board members) give each other hell, talk crap, **CENSORED** this, tool that, etc., etc. but...  Your reply was NONE of those.

It was however, on of the most discourteous, and downright MEAN and hateful things I've ever seen said on a message board.

Yet you had no problem w/ the "penis" remark?.......
thin skinned, are we? stick around, you ain't seen nothing yet....

: September 11, 2011, 10:26:01 PM morgan

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 11, 2011, 10:26:13 PM

Come on Beatles.....I personally count on YOU for the optimism around here bud.
As do I Bee-a-tuhls... As do I.

I'm still furious about the loss, and I am also one of those fans that take wins and losses way too much to heart, and probably too seriously as well, but...  You ALL know - when you turn on your PC and navigate to the Red Board, you just know there are posters who will piss you off.  Others, you know you'll probably get a chuckle out of, or some that'll drop some serious football knowledge on you.  Hell, I even enjoy seeing some poster's posts, because I know rampant stupidity will follow.  And yes, I even look forward to Java's for some insane reason.  The guy's been through so many years as a Bucs fan, he just oozes hatred and disdain at times, but occasionally (rarely) he'll surprise you.

The point I'm getting at is this:  You can beat your sweet ass, when you go to one of Bee-a-tuhl's threads/posts, you're going to find a positive thought or outlook on whatever we're pissing and moaning about, about OUR team.  And don't doubt for a minute, that we're better off - as people and as football fans, to have dudes like Bee-a-tuhls to find the bright side of things.  Even when we're so completely convinced that "the problem" in that topic is dismal.

Bee-a-tuhls...  You keep on keepin' on, and like you told me.........  It's only 1 game, and it's only week one!

Keep your head up...!!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 11, 2011, 10:28:19 PM

Sorry, but Chazmoney is the most optimistic Buc fan.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 11, 2011, 10:28:44 PM

maybe the posts this week about our fans being "soft" was spot on.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 11, 2011, 10:30:59 PM

Yet you had no problem w/ the "penis" remark?.......
thin skinned, are we? stick around, you ain't seen nothing yet....

Trollin' for dates again...?  You DO realize this ain't Java, right?  I actually have a visible adams apple.

Thin skinned?  Not me bruh, I'm tougher than woodpeckers lips.

I'm sorry.  I said pecker.  My apologies for the unintentional arousal.

Carry on.

PS - Thanks for the reply btw.  (To the PM Mr. Dozzle)

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 11, 2011, 10:33:30 PM

maybe the posts this week about our fans being "soft" was spot on.

Gimme a break....  Who here didn't cry when Ol' Yeller died?  Yeah, that's what I thought.  We're ALL Americans here.

Except Java, of course.  And we know Prowl's an alien, so I let him slide.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 11, 2011, 10:34:36 PM

Sorry, but Chazmoney is the most optimistic Buc fan.

See...?  Even Java's nose is cold and wet.  America loves a dog.

Buc UP 593

Rookie

#42 : September 11, 2011, 10:36:21 PM

One thing that was special about this team last year was their ability to forget and bounce back following a loss. We didn't lose back to back games til the end of the year and I expect the same this year

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 11, 2011, 10:39:08 PM

You can either start looking forward to watching your team play again next week or spend the week dreading it. I choose the former. Why ruin my week with neg thinking about something I have no control over.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#44 : September 11, 2011, 10:41:46 PM

The talent is there. A lot of BIG gambles and they didn't pay off for Dominik.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'll be honest...I've never felt so awful. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools