Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good, bad, ulgy, from Bucs/Lions game « previous next »
Page: 1

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

: September 11, 2011, 07:51:46 PM

Good - never give up attitude. Stroughter. Fans showed up. Special teams. falcons, saints, and panthers lose.
Bad - offense couldn't get the run game going or anything going in the 1st half. Got better in 2nd half but even then it was inconsistent.
Defense struggled all game against the pass even though they showed promise. Not concerned.
Ugly - Benn not fighting for that Freeman floater in the endzone. TD there and the Bucs go up by two scores and build confidence. Freeman wasn't the elite qb today, Stafford was and that's ugly.
Run D concerns me the most as they look like they have not improved. I'll give the Bucs oline some slack as detroits dline is clearly better but our dline has no excuse. Where was Okam?

In all, I'm not concerned as the Bucs showed something. The loss is disappointing but I take relief in knowing the falcons got completely murked in ever facet of their game.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good, bad, ulgy, from Bucs/Lions game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools