Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is the NFCS really that good? « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: September 12, 2011, 08:58:53 AM

0-4 isn't a great start. Maybe the Bucs aren't the only team in the division that benefited by the schedule last year. The Packers destroyed the fowlgoons in the playoffs and handled the Saints pretty easily Thursday night. The Bears were clearly better than the fowlgoons yesterday. I'm sure the Bucs will improve in the coming weeks, but they weren't ready to compete with the Lions. The Panthers were impressive with Fig Newton, but they still lost. Bottom line.........we're tied for the division lead, and it's anybody's guess as to who will come out on top. After week #1, I'd say the Bucs are the long shot, but that will change. I still believe the Bucs will be in the playoffs. They were 6-2 on the road last year, and Donovan McNabb doesn't play well against Ronde Barber.

The Bucs looked bad, but so did a lot of other teams.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : September 12, 2011, 09:00:16 AM

Looks like the worst division in the NFL.   

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 12, 2011, 09:04:05 AM

Why?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 12, 2011, 09:55:16 AM

Saints are 10 game winners, Falcons are 10 game winners, we are 11 game winners and the Panthers will do better than thought

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is the NFCS really that good? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools