Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: bright spot from yesterday « previous next »
Page: 1

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: September 12, 2011, 01:12:39 PM

the only bright spot from yesterday was the fact every team in our division lost ...anyone else can think of anything better?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 12, 2011, 01:14:57 PM

Mike Williams catch was money.  Its on a lot of the ESPN shows today.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 12, 2011, 01:16:34 PM

Atlanta got smashed. NO lost a close game to GB. Giants and cowboys lost.

HOOOOOOOO!!!!

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#3 : September 12, 2011, 01:22:45 PM

Mike Williams catch was money.  Its on a lot of the ESPN shows today.

yea that catch was sick son

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : September 12, 2011, 01:23:06 PM

the only bright spot from yesterday was the fact every team in our division lost ...anyone else can think of anything better?

Not better, but it was good to special teams on Stroughter's  return - wish the two blockers would have gotten him into the endzone.

I don't think our LB corps could play much worse....some idiot behind me was still criticizing Ruud - but I tell you what, i think we would have had a better chance w/ Ruud and Cadillac in our lineup yesterday...guess we're moving on with the youth movement. Hopefully our LBs will learn from the tape - but the Lions TEs, RBs, and WRs were having a heyday out there.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#5 : September 12, 2011, 01:26:44 PM

Not better, but it was good to special teams on Stroughter's  return - wish the two blockers would have gotten him into the endzone.

I don't think our LB corps could play much worse....some idiot behind me was still criticizing Ruud - but I tell you what, i think we would have had a better chance w/ Ruud and Cadillac in our lineup yesterday...guess we're moving on with the youth movement. Hopefully our LBs will learn from the tape - but the Lions TEs, RBs, and WRs were having a heyday out there.

i hear you and i guess you can consider me one of those who weren't  impressed with them yesterday...but i just speak how i see it..i thought they played out of sink and every1 wants to blame Olsen for our loss

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#6 : September 12, 2011, 01:56:32 PM

I think I accidentally spun your thread into a negative than positive w/ some of my post - didn't intend to.

I have full confidence in Josh to get things going - I'm happy that he sounded irritated/frustrated after the game -he's going to only get better.

I remember some good team in the league who stunk up the joint early and ended up winning their division (Pats, Eagles).......this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Just wished they'd win the "winnable" games  because you know that the schedule has got some tough teams ahead.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#7 : September 12, 2011, 02:34:21 PM

Just wanna know....did any of you see Biggers, Gaitor, Elbert Mack.....ANY of our other corners besides Talib and Ronde out there on the field even near a play? What the hell was the deal with our CB's playing 5-10 yards away from the Lions receivers. Raheem said they knew that the Lions were a dink and dunk team in his press conference........so why the **CENSORED** was that what we were giving them? We allowed them to execute their gameplan flawlessly by giving them exactly what they wanted every time. Clayborn missing like 8 tackles on Jahvid Best was embarassing as well.

The only bright spots were Mike Williams awesome TD catch, Ronde still looking like a good football player, us not giving up a sack to Suh, Clayborn getting a ton of pressure and Brice Price dominating the middle of the Lions o-line every time he was in the game. And Kellen Winslow must have the weakest knees in the world. Anytime somebody tries to make a tackle on him they end up pushing him backwards like 5 yards. For a big, athletic tight end that shouldn't happen all the time.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: bright spot from yesterday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools