Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris singles out 4 defensive players for poor play « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 13, 2011, 09:31:25 AM

So how long do both Hayes and Black have to play poorly before they are benched?
Black has 29 million reasons not to get benched.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 13, 2011, 09:43:35 AM

Hopefully Diles is stepping it up in practice

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 13, 2011, 09:44:37 AM

So how long do both Hayes and Black have to play poorly before they are benched?

Sadly he was the worst player on the defense IMO

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 13, 2011, 09:44:42 AM

What is funny is that Ruud was a whipping boy for piling up stats that didn't make a difference but really all of our veteran LB's are just that kind of player. I mean I continue to see us pass rushing our LB's out of that $%$^&$# 3 man front and I want to throw something into the TV.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 13, 2011, 02:15:23 PM

It happened to Clayton, so we can only dream.  ;)

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 13, 2011, 02:22:53 PM

The difference from where I stand is Clayton was given that money to try and recapture what he did in 2004. He didn't and was cut. Black was paid to just keep doing what he did in 2009 and 2010 and I see no reason why he won't.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BuccaneersMagic1282

Starter

#36 : September 13, 2011, 02:25:54 PM

Quincy Black had a good year last year, he did play poorly against the Lions but I'm willing to give him a pass since he was easily our most consistent player on defense last year.

Hayes is what he is, he makes a lot of plays but he screws up a lot too. He makes plays in the backfield, but he blows coverages and misses tackles too.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 13, 2011, 02:26:46 PM

Hopefully Diles is stepping it up in practice

At this pace I think Diles has a shot of cracking the starting line up.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 13, 2011, 02:46:02 PM

Quincy Black had a good year last year, he did play poorly against the Lions but I'm willing to give him a pass since he was easily our most consistent player on defense last year.

Hayes is what he is, he makes a lot of plays but he screws up a lot too. He makes plays in the backfield, but he blows coverages and misses tackles too.
and I bet he is considered a core player by Morris/Dom and will get a nice 2nd contract.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 13, 2011, 02:48:17 PM

and I bet he is considered a core player by Morris/Dom and will get a nice 2nd contract.
Morris did just call him a "stud".

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 13, 2011, 02:48:31 PM

The difference from where I stand is Clayton was given that money to try and recapture what he did in 2004. He didn't and was cut. Black was paid to just keep doing what he did in 2009 and 2010 and I see no reason why he won't.

Black did force a fumble, but other than that this one game was worse than any game he played in last season.  I hope he isn't shutting down after being paid... >.<

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#41 : September 13, 2011, 03:56:20 PM

SEPTEMBER 12, 2011

Morris singles out Miller, Okam, Hayes, Black

Throw them all under the bus. Wonder if that sort of motivation technique actually works.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 13, 2011, 06:08:34 PM

Cool, so can we finally call out the offensive line next please? Why doesn't Faine ever get called out?

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#43 : September 14, 2011, 06:18:06 AM

so all of a sudden we figure out Ruud wasnt the problem. Can someone tell that to Ian Beckles.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 14, 2011, 07:01:45 AM

so all of a sudden we figure out Ruud wasnt the problem. Can someone tell that to Ian Beckles.
Ruud was part of the problem, but we haven't found the solution yet.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris singles out 4 defensive players for poor play « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools