Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: if moss comes here « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gone

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 22, 2006, 10:18:30 PM

Yep, that Santana Moss. That was a stupid thing to do, but he's always been a pretty good guy. I think he just got caught up in his emotions.
Yeah, Just like Haynesworth...

simms22

Second String

#16 : October 22, 2006, 10:20:32 PM

Yep, that Santana Moss. That was a stupid thing to do, but he's always been a pretty good guy. I think he just got caught up in his emotions.
Yeah, Just like Haynesworth...
what s. moss did and haynesworth is in two totally different leagues. The guy took a somewhat cheap shot at Moss, and he took one back (happens every game).... What haynesworth did to the cowboys olineman( doesnt happen every day and is uncalled for and could be considered battery).

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 23, 2006, 12:34:05 AM

But they were both just "caught up in their emotions"

But yes, I do see a difference, I was just being sarcastic...I do that quite a bit actually...

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#18 : October 23, 2006, 01:03:06 AM

The
heard he was wanting out of la, so why not here. got to admit he can play. of course there are attitude problems, but i dont think near as bad with coaches as TO or meshawn. so why not?
MEMO:Raiders have moved to Oakland.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#19 : October 23, 2006, 01:24:01 AM

Moss nor Porter would come here, the relationship between allen, gruden against the oak FO are not very good, i doubt anything would happen, but i guess its plausible, we do have a extra 2nd round pick, i wouldnt want him tho, we need a santana moss/steve smith type WR imo

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: if moss comes here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools