Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs offensive coordinator Olson suggests Freeman, others lost their 'swagger' « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

getmoppedup

Second String

#30 : September 14, 2011, 01:48:34 PM

If olsen stops calling all that BS maybe the players would not lose their swagger I hate greg olsen.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 14, 2011, 01:50:15 PM

I suggest maybe they didn't lose their swagger, they have just lost confidence in Olsen and his grade school play book/calling

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 14, 2011, 02:25:05 PM

The blame lays squarely on Freeman. He did look gun shy.

If he's THe franchise, he has to take the blame and fix the **CENSORED**ing problem whatever it may be.

Even when the patriots face a tough team and every unit breaks down, they still have a chance b/c of Brady. Same with the Colts and Manning or Roger or Brees.

Freeman is not there yet. This game will go a long way to prove if he can correct those mistakes and bounce back with confidence.

If not, he will be playing his rookie contract out until the last day.

The Freeman hype is starting to wear thin on me. Now that teams have film and game planning for him, he's starting to play like the 3rd best qb in the 09 draft.

Wake The **CENSORED** Up Freeman and Lead your **CENSORED**in troops or get the **CENSORED** out!

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 14, 2011, 02:31:18 PM

Olson.... please, take that finger, turn it completely in a 180 degree half circle, and it will be pointing at the guy who shows no swagger. Your play-calling is horrible.

Until you suck less.... you should not say a word about your players.

I cannot believe both the offensive and defensive coordinators of this team are out publicly calling out their own players when their schemes were absolutely TERRIBLE. Unreal. If things do not improve quickly, this is all going to go horribly wrong.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 14, 2011, 02:39:53 PM

If olsen stops calling all that BS maybe the players would not lose their swagger I hate greg olsen.
????Maybe you didn't watch the tape but Olsen is right.

On more than one occasion, Freeman didn't pull the trigger and give his receivers a chance.

I agree that Olsen sucks but Josh "All hype" Freeman sucked too. It was a collective sucking session.

Why the **CENSORED** was Winslow and Graham our leading receivers?

Why aren't our receivers getting seperation?

Where is Blount?

Where is the oline?

As far as I'm concerned, Winslow and Graham are the only offensive players who deserve a paycheck this week.

As for the defense, including Rah, donate your paychecks to the local childrens hospital you frauds. >:(

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs offensive coordinator Olson suggests Freeman, others lost their 'swagger' « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools