Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was the Lions O Line Illegal All Day? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#45 : September 14, 2011, 03:11:27 PM

Excuses. Excuses. Pros figure out a way to beat their opponent no matter how they are lined up.

Didn't answer the question.  In your opinion, was their O Line lined up illegally throughout the game? Some fans are curious about that. Can you give your
opinion?

Great question Joe! I would like to know the answer to this as well. Maybe he's busy, or maybe this is the type of responses we can expect from Mr. Chidi...

PewterReportChidi

Rookie
#46 : September 14, 2011, 09:53:36 PM

That was the answer to the question. So many "rules" are broken during a NFL game that are unseen and uncalled by refs. If a team is "breaking" the rules then as a pro it is your job to figure out how to beat 'em anyway. But if you want a by the bok answer......yes they were breaking the rules but everybody lines up that far back and its never called (rarely called)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#47 : September 14, 2011, 09:58:28 PM

That was the answer to the question. So many "rules" are broken during a NFL game that are unseen and uncalled by refs. If a team is "breaking" the rules then as a pro it is your job to figure out how to beat 'em anyway. But if you want a by the bok answer......yes they were breaking the rules but everybody lines up that far back and its never called (rarely called)

Thanks for the response to that question.

If everybody lines up that way, then I wonder why Steve White was pointing it out? And that's not directed at you, Chidi.

About the listen to SW on the WTB show.

tanardtokerjackson

Second String

#48 : September 15, 2011, 01:29:40 AM

I would like to see a pic of our O-line to see if we do the same...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#49 : September 15, 2011, 01:34:01 AM

Leaping!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was the Lions O Line Illegal All Day? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools