Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman refuses to push the panic button. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Hate

Hall of Famer
#75 : September 15, 2011, 10:06:43 PM

I'm not going to question Hate... but Hate I think Freeman's struggles come from simply knowing his offensive line is trash.

Worse than last yr??

What really has me pissed off is that we looked like crap in the limited time that we played in the preseason and the coaching staff felt that was good enuff.... like come week 1, we'd just flip the switch.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#76 : September 15, 2011, 10:19:31 PM

I'm not going to question Hate... but Hate I think Freeman's struggles come from simply knowing his offensive line is trash.

Worse than last yr??

What really has me pissed off is that we looked like crap in the limited time that we played in the preseason and the coaching staff felt that was good enuff.... like come week 1, we'd just flip the switch.

Yes, worse than last year. I think Faine is a year older and a year weaker. I think Larsen regressed and Turd still sucks.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#77 : September 15, 2011, 10:22:38 PM

Thhe Jury is still out on Larsen to me. He didn't make any penalties Sunday at least. (Or did he?)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman refuses to push the panic button. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools