Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Open Letter to Mark Dominik re: Greg Olson « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#75 : September 17, 2011, 11:34:54 PM

gruden called JG a white tiger
[/quote]

Thanks 12-4...  Finky's wound tighter than a funeral drum, and I fear for him occasionally.  That, and I'd never trust him around small children, or farm animals, but that's another issue entirely.

Thanks again! 12-4.........  Our record this season?

12-4Bucs

Second String

#76 : September 17, 2011, 11:38:21 PM

gruden called JG a white tiger

Thanks 12-4...  Finky's wound tighter than a funeral drum, and I fear for him occasionally.  That, and I'd never trust him around small children, or farm animals, but that's another issue entirely.

Thanks again! 12-4.........  Our record this season?
[/quote]love to see a 12-4 but cant happen until olsen wakes up or he is gone

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#77 : September 18, 2011, 01:36:53 AM

BucsFTW is crazy and perhaps even a bit on the insane side, but I won't deny that his posts are at least quite entertaining.

Hey Nubs....  Screw You...!!!

They said Hitler was crazy...  and Manson, and Dalmer, and, and....  nevermind.

lol. See? I can dig this.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#78 : September 18, 2011, 02:18:30 AM

I'll take "Your Entertainment At My Expense" for $1,000 Alex...

And....  As you opine... "BucsFTW is crazy and perhaps even a bit on the insane side."

I have to ask...  WTF is "crazy" ...?  Is that like "Insane Lite".....?!??!!?!??!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#79 : September 18, 2011, 01:35:51 PM

Congrats on #56 Greg...  Business as usual.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#80 : September 18, 2011, 02:46:17 PM

I can hardly wait for the "Relax....  It's only been TWO games" responses that are sure to come.

When will folks wake the hell up and realize that this team is absolutely offensively atrocious in the first half of damned near EVERY GAME...?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#81 : October 03, 2011, 09:27:29 PM

BMUP.............................!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#82 : October 03, 2011, 09:58:29 PM

This game isn't Olson's fault.  The players aren't executing.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#83 : October 03, 2011, 10:03:17 PM

lot of miscues, but lots of plays where the WR's look like they are running high school routes.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#84 : October 03, 2011, 11:19:16 PM

This game isn't Olson's fault.  The players aren't executing.

Please understand I DO respect your opinion to the Nth degree, but...

I've heard SO many "execution" comments that I can only say this:

Regardless of IF the entire team executes perfectly - will it even matter if the game plan they're attempting to execute is piss-poor?

And brads...  Can't you think of half a dozen (at least) OCs that could take the talent we have (and I honestly believe we are NOT talentless), and be VERY successful with it?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#85 : October 04, 2011, 12:47:17 AM

1. Lockout
2. Still the youngest team in the league
3. Firing an OC that had been here 7 months does not have the impact of firing an OC who has been here 2 years.
4. Team improved over the course of the season in '09.
5. Team improved over the course of the season in '10.
6. 2011 season not over yet.
7. No mini-camps or OTAs. (Same as lockout, for those who don't quite get that.)
8. Lack of game experience for most of the players. ( See #2.)
9. Lack of skilled veterans. (See #2.)
10. Aquib Talib was more of a distraction than we thought. (Not really, I just wanted something behind the number 10.)

15 other teams lost last week. All of them are loaded with veteran players and they still lost. Several of them were beaten much worse than the Bucs. Some of them will make the playoffs, and the Bucs haven't been eliminated yet, in fact they are tied for the division lead.

It's way too early to panic.

Going into week#5 they are still tied for the division lead, and they are still the youngest team in the league.

11. The DC is doing one hell of a job.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#86 : October 04, 2011, 12:49:50 AM

I didn't have a problem with Olson's play calling in this game.  I would have liked to seen the TE's attacking the seems since they had Angerer dropping back into the pipe so often.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Open Letter to Mark Dominik re: Greg Olson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools