Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Personally I apologize to Java « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10

SoberInSac

Second String

#105 : February 15, 2013, 02:20:39 PM

Noticed Java has been MIA lately and this board is boring as hell.

boring?  because now its football talk and less middle-school mockery?
I think the board has been great recently. I completely agree with you. I'm personally sick of the childish back and forth hissy fits. It's been nice to read some great buccaneer discussions. The information fellow posters provide regarding free agency, the draft, personnel, coaches and staff, the combine is second to none on the internet. I come here first Joebucsfan second, Profootbaltalk third. On a side note what happened to Pft.com? It use'd to be damn good now it's Blah......anyone else notice that?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#106 : February 15, 2013, 03:01:41 PM

Lol at Morgan being bored and missing Java, JavaRay, Jdog, Deberg.....awwww!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#107 : February 15, 2013, 05:51:37 PM

Lol @ Morgana taking yet another beat down.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#108 : February 15, 2013, 06:54:24 PM

My thoughts on this thread:

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#109 : February 15, 2013, 07:02:09 PM

Java wasn't the troll some of you said he was. He was a skeptic. He didn't buy whatever he was fed until he saw it for himself. 3-13 should have been good enough reason to be skeptical. I won't go so far as to say last year was a fluke. But you have to keep getting better and MD seemed content to let it take its course, not take a pro-active approach to get us better in the short run. Maybe he wanted to be worse to get a better draft spot. But asking your fanbase to accept THIS is a joke. No one's job should be safe playing THIS way.

You're right he was FAR more of a troll than anyone ever said he was.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#110 : February 15, 2013, 07:03:48 PM

Lol at Morgan being bored and missing Java, JavaRay, Jdog, Deberg.....awwww!!

Lol it ruined her Valentine.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#111 : February 15, 2013, 09:54:17 PM

So was Java a PR troll, or were they that dumb to let him run free?

Anyway, why is this guy even being brought up? He get "suspended" again?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#112 : February 15, 2013, 10:01:33 PM

Is there something wrong with Morgana?  I swear to gawd that person is about as imbecilic and sneaky as they get. Just another clown that supports nonsense. No wonder I think Morgana is a dunce. Just an instigator in the sly.

The nurse has to have the drama to fill in the empty space until her "stories" come on this afternoon.

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#113 : May 13, 2013, 07:29:28 PM

The man was right...

Haven't seen him post lately.  Did something happen to him in Indonesia? It's kind of a violent place -

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#114 : May 13, 2013, 07:30:20 PM

The man was right...

Haven't seen him post lately.  Did something happen to him in Indonesia? It's kind of a violent place -
He is banned.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#115 : May 13, 2013, 07:31:54 PM

crap - best poster ever

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#116 : May 13, 2013, 07:33:21 PM

Java is always right.  Dude knows football. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#117 : May 13, 2013, 07:35:38 PM

The man was right...

He is banned.
what are you talking about.  Pretty sure i saw him here yesterday.  Not only does he know football.  He's computer savy. 

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#118 : May 13, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Java is always right.  Dude knows football.
worth the $10 subscription fee for PR.com - but now, I'm not so sure

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#119 : May 13, 2013, 07:49:42 PM

man, attention whores posting about a deranged attention whore.  yeah, the Red Board is awesome . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Personally I apologize to Java « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools