Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Personally I apologize to Java « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#90 : September 19, 2011, 03:36:03 AM

People don't seem to realize that regardless of the result of this game that Rah and Dom really don't have much knowledge when it comes to running a team. Obviously this team has a lot of talent, but that talent isn't be utilized in the right way and they just seem clueless....
you just sound like an idiot everytime you talk. So I'm guessing you know about running a team? How would you use the talent in a differnt way? Do you want to line jj at rb maybe switch k and the P around

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#91 : September 19, 2011, 03:44:05 AM

I normally see the bright side in everything, and I don't usually say this, but this thread is seriously dumb.

Why the holy hell anyone would apologize to that troll is beyond me.

Just because he's being tolerable for all of five minutes doesn't mean crap. That stick up his butt will return soon enough.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#92 : September 19, 2011, 03:50:34 AM

apologize

I accept your apology.

C2asante

Starter

#93 : September 19, 2011, 08:33:36 AM

Lots of people were saying I was right all along in the game day thread.   This guy just happened to start a thread about it.   

We'll see how they do against the Falcons.    I'm curious if Raheem can prepare a team during the week to actually compete at the start of a game.

Somebody explain to the fool the stat that counts is wins and losses not how you start a game or even play in the first half.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#94 : September 19, 2011, 09:09:09 AM

Wow....this thread is so telling. Typical Buc fans. Haha!

Make no mistake, THESE whiners are not Bucs fans...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#95 : September 19, 2011, 09:41:51 AM

Make no mistake, anyone who spends more than a week on this site is a die hard Bucs fan.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#96 : September 19, 2011, 10:06:04 AM

As much as I hate to bump this ridiculous topic...

This type of thread is exactly why I'm not posting much around here anymore...  did people all the sudden become 12 year olds?

It is what it is I guess...

For what it's worth, I didn't lose faith in my team at all yesterday.   It was a cardiac win, which appears to be becoming the norm...   

Good post in a sea of crap Jdouble...    I agree about them getting better as they move through the season.    If we beat Indy on the big stage...   things will definitely take a turn for sure.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#97 : September 19, 2011, 02:31:37 PM

apologize

I accept your apology.

An I accept yours...  ::)

Really, you should try to read a little better.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#98 : February 15, 2013, 10:03:56 AM

Noticed Java has been MIA lately and this board is boring as hell.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#99 : February 15, 2013, 10:09:38 AM

Lol sure

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#100 : February 15, 2013, 10:09:55 AM

boring?  because now its football talk and less middle-school mockery?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

youngone

Hall of Famer

#101 : February 15, 2013, 10:12:31 AM

boring?  because now its football talk and less middle-school mockery?

It's because she can't contribute in to the actual football discussions... She's bored.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#102 : February 15, 2013, 10:51:44 AM

Is there something wrong with Morgana?  I swear to gawd that person is about as imbecilic and sneaky as they get. Just another clown that supports nonsense. No wonder I think Morgana is a dunce. Just an instigator in the sly.

Board has been boring?  Based on what?

Reading how Freeman is a giant and Barrett Ruud is a baller and how Kuechly is vastly superior to LaVonte David?

Yeah mOrgan...that is a real heady observation genius. Java is an immature dumbarse. And you follow and support that. Yeah...real genius stuff.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#103 : February 15, 2013, 10:56:39 AM

Is there something wrong with Morgana?  I swear to gawd that person is about as imbecilic and sneaky as they get. Just another clown that supports nonsense. No wonder I think Morgana is a dunce. Just an instigator in the sly.

The nurse has to have the drama to fill in the empty space until her "stories" come on this afternoon.

El Diablo

Starter

#104 : February 15, 2013, 11:47:27 AM

Man he's like beatlejuice. All she had to do is say his name and he arrived.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Personally I apologize to Java « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools