Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Raheem Bench Black? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 18, 2011, 10:20:31 PM

needs to be hayes/foster/watson.  heyward first off bench. black has looked bad these last few games

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 18, 2011, 11:55:22 PM

Too bad we didn't keep Ruud

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 19, 2011, 08:10:40 AM

Are you a troll or just dense?

Soul Bro

Pro Bowler
#33 : September 19, 2011, 08:36:36 AM

needs to be hayes/foster/watson.  heyward first off bench. black has looked bad these last few games

QFT

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 19, 2011, 08:42:59 AM

I have been a big supporting of Q. Black. I didn't mind the big contract and I was also one that thought he would play better this year. But he looked bad yesterday, really bad. I was happy to see Watson on the field and I hope he stays as our starting SLB. He was much better than Black and we get a better pass rusher when he is on the field.

Very disappointed in Black, not much more to say other than that.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 19, 2011, 08:46:29 AM

Ditto BucNY.

I'm not giving up on him completely yet. I hope his horrible play was truly because of a leg injury, but I went from being a huge Ruud fan to admitting he sucked and I'll do the same with Black if he doesn't prove the haters wrong soon.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 19, 2011, 09:18:34 AM

Black doesnt suck.  Now he didnt play well yesterday but if you look at his overall body of work throughout his career he is a solid player.  Not a playmaker but a JAG.  The problem is that we just gave him a big new deal.  He cant be a JAG anymore, he is now being paid to make plays.  MAD plays as Rah likes to say.  Unfortunately, he isn't that type of guy. 

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 19, 2011, 12:36:32 PM

He did look horrible today. I hope the leg injury is real and not a BS story made up to hide the fact that they benched their over paid team captain.

Black didn't look hobbled or slowed by injury to me, unless something happened on the last play he was in there.  He just flat out sucked.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 19, 2011, 12:43:05 PM

I'm sure that is fact Biggs and not biased at all by your opinion of him.....cause it's possible to tell if he is a step slow due to an ankle injury. Being late or letting McNabb get outside and run down the sideline surely were because he sucked and not due to an ankle injury....right? Don't pretend to know man. You don't. There is no way for you or anyone else to know how an ankle injury effects his game. It's ridiculous to pretend you do.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 19, 2011, 01:17:38 PM

I'm sure that is fact Biggs and not biased at all by your opinion of him.....cause it's possible to tell if he is a step slow due to an ankle injury. Being late or letting McNabb get outside and run down the sideline surely were because he sucked and not due to an ankle injury....right? Don't pretend to know man. You don't. There is no way for you or anyone else to know how an ankle injury effects his game. It's ridiculous to pretend you do.

I'm not "pretending to know" anything.  I said he wasn't limping or hobbled at all during the game.  He was running fine.  He could very well be hurt, but it wasn't showing in his movements if he was - and that's I said.

Contrary to your bullcrap, I'm not biased against Black or any other Buccaneer.  It was pretty easy to see, without any bias, that Black was flat out awful on Sunday.  And he wasn't much better last week either.  Maybe that was because of an injury too....

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#40 : September 19, 2011, 01:27:57 PM

Tulloch could have been our new Hardy.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 19, 2011, 01:40:16 PM

that McNabb run seemed like a big mental error to me.  You gotta force the ball carrier back inside!  that is basic football.  even if black couldn't get off the block quick enough to make the play himself he still has to fight to get to the sideline, if only to force mcnabb to cut back inside towards the the other defenders.  black took an inside move to get off the block and McNabb ran right by him along the sideline. 

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 20, 2011, 01:40:28 PM

Even if Quincy Black returns to his form of last year Watson will over take him for the starting spot most likely.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 20, 2011, 01:43:27 PM

Glad he did, to be honest.  QB is marginal.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 20, 2011, 01:58:36 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-the-coaches/09000d5d8226512b/Winner-winner?module=HP11_content_stream

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Raheem Bench Black? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools