Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are You REALLY "Happy" with our WIN Today..........? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

: September 18, 2011, 06:29:19 PM

So....  The wife and I watched the game today with a few others.  Like anyone else who watched the game, our emotions rose and fell with the Buc's successes and failures.

High fives all around as the comeback gained momentum, and finally.....  Victory...!!!  Hallelujah....!!!  Finally....!!!

And the crowd goes crazy....!!!

A few minutes later the wife asks me "Aren't you happy the Bucs won...?", and I say... "No.  We looked like **** today", to which she replies "You should just be happy the Bucs won..."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This folks, is the difference between the "hard core" and "casual" fan.

While some of us might be elated to have our beloved Bucs "tied for first place in the division" with our WIN today (Yaaaay!), others - like myself, recognize that this team has serious issues with the guys making the calls for this team, and we look down the road, seeking solutions.  The rest of you get "the grin with the win"...

Is this team EVER prepared for any given game.......?

We come out, and get punched square in the mouth, and then hope we can wipe the blood away and get back in the fight.  For a change, I'd love to see Freeman & company come out and throw a couple of hay-makers, and knock an opponent the **** out.

Pewter214

Second String
#1 : September 18, 2011, 06:30:34 PM

yes cause its a win'

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#2 : September 18, 2011, 06:32:14 PM

I'm happy with the win

I'm not happy with the first half performance

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 18, 2011, 06:33:38 PM

Can we just enjoy the win for maybe one day?  Before we disect it to death?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BuccaneersMagic1282

Starter

#4 : September 18, 2011, 06:35:36 PM

I'm never happy with a win unless it is a blowout.

=/

Some people...

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : September 18, 2011, 06:35:51 PM

any win is a good win -

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 18, 2011, 06:36:55 PM

Are You REALLY "Happy" with our WIN Today..........?

Hell yea!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 18, 2011, 06:37:16 PM

Happy with the second half... Not happy overall. No one should be. Until our team scores 14 in the 1st quarter against a good team we aren't where we need to be

bashear

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 18, 2011, 06:37:48 PM

The way the defense and offense played in the second half made me happy. That, and the "W."

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 18, 2011, 06:38:34 PM

Im estastic we won.   

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#10 : September 18, 2011, 06:38:52 PM

I'm happy with the win

I'm not happy with the first half performance

+1

I always thought that the hardcore fan is happy with a win while the casual fan wants to see splashy plays and win pretty.

I also look down the road and see our young team developing together and becoming a force to be respected, no feared and that makes me happy. I'm not concerned as much with win now with this team so when we do, that makes me happy. I've been through way too many under 6 win seasons  with this team to not be and if I'm a casual fan then I'm a pretty stupid one to stick with them from day one. I could have had much more "fun" with many other teams. To me, watching my Bucs is fun though it may not seem like it on game day.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 18, 2011, 06:39:00 PM

Me happy. 

jobuc597

Second String
#12 : September 18, 2011, 06:42:15 PM

Can we just enjoy the win for maybe one day?  Before we disect it to death?

Exactly......I had a whole week of feeling like crap.....oh and a whole first half.....but the long and short...is we got the win....I'm sure we'll see enough negative stuff next week and rightfully so..

chad1336

Starter

#13 : September 18, 2011, 06:42:42 PM

Man, these guys are not robots.  They're subject to emotions.  They were definitely in a funk.  This win hopefully will be the spark they need to get things going and get the swagger back.

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#14 : September 18, 2011, 06:49:02 PM

It's a bottom Line Business! you don't get style points. Want improvement yes, but Definitely ENJOY the win!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are You REALLY "Happy" with our WIN Today..........? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools