Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: what' the deal with Tjax? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 21, 2011, 12:49:49 PM

TODD WASHINGTON?who ever the hell he was or is but  holy *hit what a collision

Yeah that was insane!!! Holy hell, I don't know how both of them didn't go down and how did Washington continue running. He had to be feeling that!

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 21, 2011, 01:06:13 PM

imo, TokeJax will be back......unless he's blown another d.test......

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

jbear

Pro Bowler

#32 : September 21, 2011, 01:53:19 PM

I feel like with the rule changes we won't see much of that in the future.  I miss it already.  I hate Godell and his stupid, arbitrary rules.... what the hell is a defenseless player?  Dallas Clark I think would fall under that one... I still don't see how getting a good hit should be a penalty.  Tanard hit him with his shoulder not helmet but I'm pretty sure thats a penalty now.

It's soo bad now when I'm watching I wince when one of our guys gets a good hit on somebody.  God forbid anyone ever gets hurt because I bet that will be a penalty.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 21, 2011, 01:57:50 PM

I feel like with the rule changes we won't see much of that in the future.  I miss it already.  I hate Godell and his stupid, arbitrary rules.... what the hell is a defenseless player?  Dallas Clark I think would fall under that one... I still don't see how getting a good hit should be a penalty.  Tanard hit him with his shoulder not helmet but I'm pretty sure thats a penalty now.

It's soo bad now when I'm watching I wince when one of our guys gets a good hit on somebody.  God forbid anyone ever gets hurt because I bet that will be a penalty.
Agreed!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: what' the deal with Tjax? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools