Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where are the "We shoulda kept Cadillac" threads??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17

Hate

Hall of Famer
« : September 20, 2011, 12:07:36 AM »

Just wondering

-------------------------------------------------------

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #1 : September 20, 2011, 12:08:40 AM »

Fact is, they should have kept him if they wanted to compete this year.

tanardtokerjackson

Second String

« #2 : September 20, 2011, 12:09:50 AM »

No burst left in those legs.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

« #3 : September 20, 2011, 12:10:18 AM »

He was same old same old Carnell Williams tonight.

Also.

Bradford looked like garbage. Still love having Freeman instead of him.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #4 : September 20, 2011, 12:10:21 AM »

That is not fact, just your stupid opinion.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #5 : September 20, 2011, 12:12:10 AM »

LMAO.... i'm sure we missed that 2.8 yds per carry.

Question: what kind of idiot do you have to be to draft a part time RB with the 5th overall pick in the draft...... seriously???

-------------------------------------------------------

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
« #6 : September 20, 2011, 12:13:09 AM »

The Rams O-line couldn't block to save their life and it's Caddy's fault? Nobody could have ran that ball tonight. The Rams O-line was awful...

BuccaneersMagic1282

Starter

« #7 : September 20, 2011, 12:13:58 AM »

I still think we should've. Caddy is awful as the main back, but he found his role as the 3rd down back last year. He was a perfect compliment to Blount and our running game was outstanding the second half of the season. I don't like the way Graham has played so far this season. But it isn't a end of th eworld kind of deal, he's gone and there is nothing we can do about it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #8 : September 20, 2011, 12:14:24 AM »

Pretty dumb play to drop that lateral pass and stand there sulking while the other teams runs it back for a TD.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

tanardtokerjackson

Second String

« #9 : September 20, 2011, 12:15:54 AM »

He was same old same old Carnell Williams tonight.

Also.

Bradford looked like garbage. Still love having Freeman instead of him.

Bradford didn't look THAT bad,  He sure wasn't helped by his WRs. 

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
« #10 : September 20, 2011, 12:15:58 AM »

Question: what kind of idiot do you have to be to draft a part time RB with the 5th overall pick in the draft...... seriously???

You are calling him an idiot why? Caddy was worth that pick had it not been for 2 knee injuries... Even still he was able to help the team in more ways than just running the ball... Heck even last year he ran hard and if you disagree you are blind... 2.8 a carry because the Rams O-line wasn't blocking for anything tonight...You would know that if you watched and paid attention to the game.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #11 : September 20, 2011, 12:18:33 AM »

You are calling him an idiot why? Caddy was worth that pick had it not been for 2 knee injuries... Even still he was able to help the team in more ways than just running the ball... Heck even last year he ran hard and if you disagree you are blind... 2.8 a carry because the Rams O-line wasn't blocking for anything tonight...You would know that if you watched and paid attention to the game.

Earnest can do everything Caddy can do, and do it better.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #12 : September 20, 2011, 12:19:11 AM »

I still think we should've. Caddy is awful as the main back, but he found his role as the 3rd down back last year. He was a perfect compliment to Blount and our running game was outstanding the second half of the season. I don't like the way Graham has played so far this season.

I also agree that we should have kept him. He was a good 3rd down back for us. His blitz pick-ups were great.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
« #13 : September 20, 2011, 12:20:38 AM »

I don't know about you, but I have watched both Bucs games this year and that statement seems like a stretch.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #14 : September 20, 2011, 12:24:04 AM »

I don't know about you, but I have watched both Bucs games this year and that statement seems like a stretch.

Guess you didn't hear Morris's press conference today.   

“Earnest Graham, just to touch on him again, he is situational football at its finest,” Morris said. “You know, he knows situations. He knows what he wants to do. He’s got the trust factor to go out there and execute anything in the gameplan. He’s a phenomenal football player and I’m glad we have him.”

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where are the "We shoulda kept Cadillac" threads??? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools