Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where are the "We shoulda kept Cadillac" threads??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 17

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« #15 : September 20, 2011, 12:25:38 AM »

Fact is, they should have kept him if they wanted to compete this year.

LMAO.... i'm sure we missed that 2.8 yds per carry.

Question: what kind of idiot do you have to be to draft a part time RB with the 5th overall pick in the draft...... seriously???

You are calling him an idiot why? Caddy was worth that pick had it not been for 2 knee injuries... Even still he was able to help the team in more ways than just running the ball... Heck even last year he ran hard and if you disagree you are blind... 2.8 a carry because the Rams O-line wasn't blocking for anything tonight...You would know that if you watched and paid attention to the game.

Earnest can do everything Caddy can do, and do it better.

I don't know about you, but I have watched both Bucs games this year and that statement seems like a stretch.

Guess you didn't hear Morris's press conference today.   

“Earnest Graham, just to touch on him again, he is situational football at its finest,” Morris said. “You know, he knows situations. He knows what he wants to do. He’s got the trust factor to go out there and execute anything in the gameplan. He’s a phenomenal football player and I’m glad we have him.”

LOL so because Morris said that it makes it true? HAHAHAH wow....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #16 : September 20, 2011, 12:27:45 AM »

Fact is, they should have kept him if they wanted to compete this year.

LMAO.... i'm sure we missed that 2.8 yds per carry.

Question: what kind of idiot do you have to be to draft a part time RB with the 5th overall pick in the draft...... seriously???

You are calling him an idiot why? Caddy was worth that pick had it not been for 2 knee injuries... Even still he was able to help the team in more ways than just running the ball... Heck even last year he ran hard and if you disagree you are blind... 2.8 a carry because the Rams O-line wasn't blocking for anything tonight...You would know that if you watched and paid attention to the game.

Earnest can do everything Caddy can do, and do it better.

I don't know about you, but I have watched both Bucs games this year and that statement seems like a stretch.

“Earnest Graham, just to touch on him again, he is situational football at its finest,” Morris said. “You know, he knows situations. He knows what he wants to do. He’s got the trust factor to go out there and execute anything in the gameplan. He’s a phenomenal football player and I’m glad we have him.”

LOL so because Morris said that it makes it true? HAHAHAH wow....

I will take the head coaches opinion over your's any day.   Your's and Java's opinions rate about the same.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #17 : September 20, 2011, 12:28:12 AM »

You are calling him an idiot why? Caddy was worth that pick had it not been for 2 knee injuries

Carnell isn't an idiot by any means. When you can turn 3.8 yds per carry into a 6 yr career, its brilliance!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« #18 : September 20, 2011, 12:31:08 AM »

You are calling him an idiot why? Caddy was worth that pick had it not been for 2 knee injuries

Carnell isn't an idiot by any means. When you can turn 3.8 yds per carry into a 6 yr career, its brilliance!!!

I was referring to you calling Jon Gruden an idiot for taking Caddy 5th overall... The guy blew out both his knees I don't know how much you would actually expect from that, but he did better than what should have been expected after those kinds of injuries...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #19 : September 20, 2011, 12:35:58 AM »

What did you expect him to say? Really doesn't mean anything.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #20 : September 20, 2011, 12:38:35 AM »

He calls out players all the time.  So I would say yes, it does mean something.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« #21 : September 20, 2011, 12:41:57 AM »

::)

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #22 : September 20, 2011, 12:45:57 AM »

Some people hate Gruden so much they're willing to exaggerate anything and twist ALL reality.
Only thing to say is that we HOPE EG is better than Caddy this year. So far, I'd take Caddy. But I'm optimistic EG will have a big game or two somewhere along the line. As for Bradford and Lumpkin, I wouldn't bet that either would amount to anything on the NFL level and really we're talking about having EG AND Caddy. Why should it be either or? I can't see how we're better that way.

In Verner We Trust

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #23 : September 20, 2011, 12:48:13 AM »

It means he heard what Shaun King had to say about Graham today and wanted to defend his guy...

From JBF...

Speaking today on The King David Show on WQYK-AM 1010, King said “please don’t put Earnest Graham on the field anymore” on third down.

I like Graham but IMO, Caddy was the better option. Graham has plenty of time to prove me wrong and I hope he does it, starting this Sunday.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« #24 : September 20, 2011, 12:51:10 AM »

People will find excuses to hate Caddy because they are blind to their love for Morris... Anything that has anything to do with a Gruden pick the people will consider him a bust...

gillen033

Starter

« #25 : September 20, 2011, 12:51:34 AM »

You know, when you quote someone who quoted someone else, you don't have to keep the entire thing.

Anyone else feel kind of bad for Caddy after that backwards pass? Say what you want about whether we should have gotten rid of him or not, the guy went through some tough **CENSORED** and could have easily given up, and in my eyes, will always be a buc.

blackthoughtz

Starter

« #26 : September 20, 2011, 12:51:37 AM »

Last week caddy was amazing 140 yard or so of offense. Obviously a bad idea not to resign him.  He's a great talent

This week it's now the line's fault he looks like he has for the past 2 year.

Let's see what next week brings....

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #27 : September 20, 2011, 07:01:12 AM »

I was referring to you calling Jon Gruden an idiot for taking Caddy 5th overall... The guy blew out both his knees I don't know how much you would actually expect from that, but he did better than what should have been expected after those kinds of injuries...

Carnell was mediocre as hell pre-injury. How much football have YOU watched, sir??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #28 : September 20, 2011, 07:04:10 AM »

He had a good rookie season - did you not like his 1,000 yds, 6 TDs?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #29 : September 20, 2011, 07:10:14 AM »

Just wondering
Good Lord - the focus of your distain was let go by the bucs.  Perhaps you should think about letting him go.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where are the "We shoulda kept Cadillac" threads??? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools