Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where are the "We shoulda kept Cadillac" threads??? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

Hate

Hall of Famer
#240 : October 24, 2011, 08:01:02 PM

Skip.  Its obvious now that we should have kept the Caddy in the Bucs Shack.  Even in his limited role, what he did he did excellently.  Plus he bleeds Pewter and Red and he should be back here now help his team.  Time to try out Tiki to see if he can still play with the big boys, he'll be cheap and Ronde can keep him in line.  Also, we'll llget his best play as he will be auditioning for another two year gig here or somewhere else.

We obviously disagree on his level of excellence. Bleeds red and pewter..... really?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#241 : October 24, 2011, 08:09:31 PM

Skip.  Its obvious now that we should have kept the Caddy in the Bucs Shack.  Even in his limited role, what he did he did excellently.  Plus he bleeds Pewter and Red and he should be back here now help his team.  Time to try out Tiki to see if he can still play with the big boys, he'll be cheap and Ronde can keep him in line.  Also, we'll llget his best play as he will be auditioning for another two year gig here or somewhere else.

We obviously disagree on his level of excellence. Bleeds red and pewter..... really?

Kregg Lumpkin bleeds cow poo.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#242 : October 24, 2011, 08:17:44 PM

lol...no argument there

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#243 : October 24, 2011, 08:20:31 PM

Hmm if he has pewter color in his blood he might want to see a doctor

Hate

Hall of Famer
#244 : October 24, 2011, 08:24:59 PM

I think Ladyfan has it twisted. The only color these players bleed is "green"...... as it should be.

Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where are the "We shoulda kept Cadillac" threads??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools