Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: a thing of beauty... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: September 20, 2011, 11:05:49 AM

those of you who watched the RAMS AND GIANTS game saw a young man in Sam Bradford orchestrate a no huddle offense to a tee...and i know Tom Brady does it week in and week out but i cant even remotely put  Freemans name in the sentence as Bradys,,,thats why  i bring up the Bradford master piece of last night that tells me...if Bradford is able to lead a no huddle offense then Freeman can certainly do the same if not better...

Olson get with the program bro. this is a copy cat league and we need to incorporate this style of offense in our system...that would sure as hell stop the slow starts and get a "YOUNGRY"  in the game early...it would just be "a thing of beaty"

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 20, 2011, 11:11:00 AM

Where have you been? Freeman has has lead no huddle offenses to late game wins.......several times.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 20, 2011, 11:16:51 AM

read be4 you talk bro..i said very CLEAR that style of offense would stop our ''SLOW STARTS'' not at the end of the game when we're down and need a miracle...

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 20, 2011, 11:22:00 AM

Bradford ran no huddle from the get go? didnt see that. I saw a Rams team that couldnt score early and only has 6pts in the entire first half. Clearly Bradford running the no huddle early on was the key to their success. Oh, they lost and never were really in the game due to a slow start? thought so.

Maybe you could of posted this ground breaking idea in one of the 300 other threads on the EXACT SAME TOPIC?

Not sure why you think Bradford running the hurry up in a losing effort is a great comparison tool when you can just use Freemans success in the no huddle to back your reasoning for Freeman to do it more?
: September 20, 2011, 11:23:32 AM tatmanfish

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 20, 2011, 11:26:22 AM

ok dummy den why are replying if you have read this post 300 times..ur an idiot bro..w.e. and the rams had it not been for those mistakes they made would ran the giants out of town..they out gained the giants in yardage by a ton..TO's  killed them

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 20, 2011, 11:28:40 AM

Where have you been? Freeman has has lead no huddle offenses to late game wins.......several times.

Did it last week, 2 minute and 4 minute offense.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 20, 2011, 11:33:55 AM

ok dummy den why are replying if you have read this post 300 times..ur an idiot bro..w.e. and the rams had it not been for those mistakes they made would ran the giants out of town..they out gained the giants in yardage by a ton..TO's  killed them

lol, way to resort to name calling, must have destroyed any point you tried to make if thats all you can come up with.

either way, it still doesnt explain your logic or lack there of. Are you really suggesting that a team could of won without turnovers? Seriously? You can go back to any game and say "if this turnover didnt happen" and come up with a different conclusion.

Did the Rams start the game with no huddle?

Did it equate to a quick start?

Why use Bradfords no huddle for reference instead of Freeman whos excelled much more in that same scenario?

Why start a thread with a "solution" when there are literally 10+ threads on this exact same topic.

tanardtokerjackson

Second String

#7 : September 20, 2011, 11:38:32 AM

I bet the Rams get that early touchdown without the Giants pulling off the fake injuries. The funny thing is I think they had a code word to fake an injury because 2 Giants hit the ground at the exact same time.  I hope the NFL hands out some fines for that. 

blackthoughtz

Starter

#8 : September 20, 2011, 11:46:46 AM

Lol. Do u watch the games? Freeman is awesome in the hurry up offense near the end of the games. When we try it any other time it's usually not a good idea. Running the hurry up early isn't good for our team. It takes Blount off the field and doesn't allow the team to do what we do best.  That's pound the rock and destroy with PA passes. The hurry up is great when it's the last couple of droves in the game but it's something we cannot do for an entire game. We are not the saints colts and pats. Go watch those teams if you want to see the hurry up all day

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

landfill

Second String
#9 : September 20, 2011, 11:51:15 AM

read be4 you talk bro..i said very CLEAR that style of offense would stop our ''SLOW STARTS'' not at the end of the game when we're down and need a miracle...

Sometimes I wish PR would post the age of posters with the screen name as a reference of intelligence. It's hard to see some veteran posters having to deal with children on here.

As far as the game, the announcers did mention that Josh McDaniels must have been watching the Patriots and stole their no huddle offense. But it's not our offense. We are a run first team and have stated it many times.
Raheem wants to fashion a team similar to the Steeler's and his buddy Mike Tomlin. We finally have some good receivers so everyone wants to get them the ball in a hurry and that's understandable. But different teams have
different schemes. We have to get the ball to LeGarette and make the safeties bite up.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#10 : September 20, 2011, 11:51:52 AM

Lol. Do u watch the games? Freeman is awesome in the hurry up offense near the end of the games. When we try it any other time it's usually not a good idea. Running the hurry up early isn't good for our team. It takes Blount off the field and doesn't allow the team to do what we do best.  That's pound the rock and destroy with PA passes. The hurry up is great when it's the last couple of droves in the game but it's something we cannot do for an entire game. We are not the saints colts and pats. Go watch those teams if you want to see the hurry up all day

another idiot that doesn't read...read my opening post bruh...open the game up with no huddle that'll stop our slow starts...where did i mentioned that i wanted the bucs to do this all game?

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#11 : September 20, 2011, 11:57:45 AM

Bruh, den.. This thread is full of dumb.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#12 : September 20, 2011, 11:58:14 AM

lol, way to resort to name calling, must have destroyed any point you tried to make if thats all you can come up with.

either way, it still doesnt explain your logic or lack there of. Are you really suggesting that a team could of won without turnovers? Seriously? You can go back to any game and say "if this turnover didnt happen" and come up with a different conclusion.

Did the Rams start the game with no huddle?

Did it equate to a quick start?

Why use Bradfords no huddle for reference instead of Freeman whos excelled much more in that same scenario?

Why start a thread with a "solution" when there are literally 10+ threads on this exact same topic.

if you dont understand my logic then i have no hope for you man..

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 20, 2011, 11:58:28 AM

open the game up with no huddle that'll stop our slow starts

Link?

or did you use a crystal ball?

or are you just assuming your unoriginal idea will work?

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 20, 2011, 11:58:42 AM

You are so talented with your word mix............
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: a thing of beauty... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools