Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade Proposal « previous next »
Page: 1

MucBuc

Starter
: September 21, 2011, 09:41:10 AM

Man am I glad I didn't draft Foster this year (I would have, but never got to pick first overall).

Some desperate owner just offered me Foster and Sidney Rice for either L. McCoy, M. Forte or Fred Jackson. While I want no part of Rice, I'm pondering to make a move for Foster, possibly in exchange for Forte. I could afford to give up some RB depth (I also have Chris Johnson and Felix Jones on that team), but the Texans backfield situation looks not too appealing to me.

What do you think?

Oh, how I tire of young men and their ambitions.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : September 22, 2011, 03:35:47 AM

I couldn't believe some fantasy leagues had Foster rated number one.   I dropped him down to a third round pick on my board before the draft.    I think he's a one year wonder.   I never thought he was any great back.   He was just behind a good line in a good system for a back.

MucBuc

Starter
#2 : September 22, 2011, 04:03:33 AM

Yes, considering the success of Slaton, Foster, Ward and Tate in that system, it sure seems very  RB-friendly. I decided to play it safe (it's a money league) and denied the trade.

Oh, how I tire of young men and their ambitions.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade Proposal « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools