Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Upcoming schedule « previous next »
Page: 1

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

: September 21, 2011, 03:54:26 PM

After this ATL game we have a few games we should win. (colts, sf) Then we have a rough stretch of games Saints twice, Chi in london, Houston, and @ GB. Even the Titans game doesnt look easy after what they did to baltimore. Not an easy schedule. However its good for our team to experience this. They need to play some good teams if they want to get better. The team may lose these games and fans will go nutz about it but in the long run its good to play these tough games to get to the next level. Our game vs ATL this weekend will tell us how prepared we are to face these teams. As a Bucs fan Im looking forward to watching this team grow!!
: September 21, 2011, 03:56:33 PM BucBalla85

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 21, 2011, 04:01:28 PM

This team wont improve much at all if they cant figure out why they cant play in the first half of games.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 21, 2011, 04:18:42 PM

This team wont improve much at all if they cant figure out why they cant play in the first half of games.

You act like its something new. Same problem last year and we still finished 10-6. It should only get better, quit freaking out. You seem pretty good at it.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : September 21, 2011, 04:21:35 PM

we also played against backup QBs for a great number of games

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 21, 2011, 04:26:17 PM

Excuses excuses thats all I hear from people on these forums. Are you guys also going to make the same excuse when we play Newton twice, Collins, Gabbert, Locker, and maybe a back up from San Fan?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 21, 2011, 04:32:10 PM

Of course they will. Its the youngest team in the NFL. Your gonna learn how to play at this level through more experience. Getting tougher opponents is a good thing for this team. Playing tougher teams presents a challenge. Only way to get better is to play better opponents. I for one am glad were done with the easy schedule. It makes us a better team.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 21, 2011, 04:47:57 PM

Excuses excuses thats all I hear from people on these forums. Are you guys also going to make the same excuse when we play Newton twice, Collins, Gabbert, Locker, and maybe a back up from San Fan?

Dude...the Bucs were getting crushed in the first half of that Minny game. A team that is really not all that good.

If they play like that against the Falcons, the game will be over in the first quarter.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 21, 2011, 04:52:29 PM

Of course they need to figure that out. Good thing for the bucs that super bowl isn't our expectations this year. This young team will get it though.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 21, 2011, 05:28:30 PM

Dude...the Bucs were getting crushed in the first half of that Minny game. A team that is really not all that good.

If they play like that against the Falcons, the game will be over in the first quarter.

The Bucs were getting their butts kicked last year in the first half against ATL and were down 17-3 and came back and should of won it (game ended inside the 1 yard line on 4th down down by 6). Your over reactions are funny as hell. You take one negative thing and you try to act like the sky is falling. The Bucs will be fine they had these same problems last year even against ATL. They are young and will grow. Would I like to see them play better in the first half? Well of course but I realize they are young and I am not going to act like the world is coming to an end like some. The Falcons have basically the same team they did last year. The Bucs have a better pass rush and are much healthier. Lets quit trolling and start being a fan. I think everybody here has noticed they have trouble starting but its not like it is something new. Get Gruden's gentiles out of your mouth and start supporting the guy coaching the team now. He has already surpassed expectations and deserves a valid chance.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 22, 2011, 01:25:47 AM

When is a Buc game ever over in the first quarter with Freeman at the helm?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#10 : September 22, 2011, 01:33:19 AM

The Vikings are most likely a bottom 10 team in the entire NFL.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 22, 2011, 10:35:00 AM

All the more  reason for us to win this game! :D

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#12 : September 22, 2011, 10:58:58 AM

The Vikings are most likely a bottom 10 team in the entire NFL.

They played the Chargers tough in the first half, and then us. They have some real talent on that roster. They're not the Packers, but they're not the Chiefs either. I'd say more middle of the pack once they get used to each other. The lockout cost them to start the season.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Upcoming schedule « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools