Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No one wants to go a game with me anymore. Why? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

OKC_Buc

Starter

#120 : September 23, 2011, 06:36:57 PM

You neglected to quote his entire comment about PPV and watching TV the games at home. That was where the thread topic was going (watching at home).
You really don't pay attention to detail do you? First I was not the person who originally commented on his post so therefore I did not neglect to quote crap. Second he did not say anything about himself watching tv or any form of PPV.  He stated that one day PPV could come around and be the new platform to watch games.  Get your facts straight before you try and call someone out so you don't look like a dumba$$.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#121 : September 23, 2011, 06:41:39 PM

Our fans SUCK.

Yes you do.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#122 : September 23, 2011, 06:47:47 PM

Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin called the Bucs fans out on their game preview segment. Told Bucs fans "You need to get out there and start fanning up." Said it's going to be quite easy for Matt Ryan to hear and get through his plays easily.

OKC_Buc

Starter

#123 : September 23, 2011, 06:56:00 PM

Our fans SUCK.

Yes you do.
You would have been better off ignoring me. Now you're embarrassing yourself.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#124 : September 23, 2011, 07:40:12 PM

Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin called the Bucs fans out on their game preview segment. Told Bucs fans "You need to get out there and start fanning up." Said it's going to be quite easy for Matt Ryan to hear and get through his plays easily.

I missed their picks.. Who did they pick in this game?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#125 : September 23, 2011, 08:11:08 PM

I've never been to a game because of my handicap, and I know in this economy it's hard tp do so, but if you're letting your hatred for what THE OWNERSHIP DOES WITH THEIR OWN MONEY distract you from how bright this team's future is, maybe you have the entitlement issue.
You are judging. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#126 : September 23, 2011, 08:20:40 PM

You are judging.

looks more like questioning.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#127 : September 23, 2011, 08:27:29 PM

I missed their picks.. Who did they pick in this game?

Falcons. They seemed to think Matt Ryan will have an easy care free day of not being hit. Also seemed to think Michael Turner was going to kill us. They had nothing good to say about the Buccaneers.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#128 : September 23, 2011, 08:32:54 PM

You are judging.

looks more like questioning.
Questions come with these '?'.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#129 : September 23, 2011, 08:53:24 PM

Questions come with these '?'.

i thought this was the internet?  you know, the place where grammar goes to die?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#130 : September 23, 2011, 11:13:43 PM

Im gonna be there. Hope for the game of the year with the Bucs winning!!!
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No one wants to go a game with me anymore. Why? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools