Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To the degenerates like myself that bet... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

yungry bucs

Second String

: September 22, 2011, 11:51:50 AM

Let's talk spreads and revs...

I think Carolina is my lead pipe lock at -3 buy the half point. Cam gets his first win.

College Ball Michigan State coming off that horrendous loss to the Irish covers against central Central Michigan  -21.5 buy the point to 20.5 is my college lock.

Other notables for college I got the Wolfpack tonite. LSU Bama and Michigan all covering.

NFL notables I think the Bills surprise people and cover against the Pats and maybe even win the game. +7.5

And I like the Vikings to bounce back and shutup all these bandwagon Lions fans at +3.

Thoughts?

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 22, 2011, 11:56:48 AM

Sure hope the Vikings win because I put $$$ on them for the over for 6.5 wins this year.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 22, 2011, 12:02:29 PM

Sure hope the Vikings win because I put $$$ on them for the over for 6.5 wins this year.

You can kiss that $$ goodbye as Ponder will be starting soon.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

yungry bucs

Second String

#3 : September 22, 2011, 12:27:29 PM

Nice not a bad play, I got Bucs over 8 wins and Texans winning their division. Ive got alot more college futures. Va Tech o10 wins hello.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 22, 2011, 12:35:51 PM

You can kiss that $$ goodbye as Ponder will be starting soon.

Also acceptable...

"You can kiss the money goodbye because Donovan McNabb is their starter."

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

tanardtokerjackson

Second String

#5 : September 22, 2011, 12:40:53 PM

I'm about to start betting on 1st half lines and taking Tampa's opponent everyweek.  Gold mine right there.

yungry bucs

Second String

#6 : September 22, 2011, 01:38:22 PM

I'm about to start betting on 1st half lines and taking Tampa's opponent every week.  Gold mine right there.

Haha I can bring myself to ever bet against my team.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#7 : September 22, 2011, 02:23:17 PM

I'm about to start betting on 1st half lines and taking Tampa's opponent every week.  Gold mine right there.

I do it ALL THE TIME! Nothing eases the pain of a loss like some Cash! I usually only bet like $40 or $50, unless it's a game I REALLY want the Bucs to win.

"Hate" was telling me last year about a sweet bet he made several years ago in the NFC Championship game vs. the Eagles.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 22, 2011, 06:21:05 PM

Let's talk spreads and revs...

I think Carolina is my lead pipe lock at -3 buy the half point. Cam gets his first win.

College Ball Michigan State coming off that horrendous loss to the Irish covers against central Central Michigan  -21.5 buy the point to 20.5 is my college lock.

Other notables for college I got the Wolfpack tonite. LSU Bama and Michigan all covering.

NFL notables I think the Bills surprise people and cover against the Pats and maybe even win the game. +7.5

And I like the Vikings to bounce back and shutup all these bandwagon Lions fans at +3.

Thoughts?

Well considering the %'s and line movement don't match on the Mich State the play is Central or nothing. Can't base plays on what happened last week, last year, etc. It doesn't matter

Vikings are a sharp play, 0-2 team home dog in the nfl vs a team who has not been a road favorite in a decade. Agree with this play because of line movement but wouldn't play it.

Wouldn't touch playing against NE with a ten foot pole until proven otherwise

No opinion on tonights game

Joe Public is heavy on Arkansas and that means fade those **CENSORED**'s, bama

Small sharp action on WV but to bet against LSU right now until proven otherwise is not the play, LSU

No opinion on Mich.

: September 22, 2011, 06:31:25 PM keeponbucn

Hate

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 22, 2011, 08:07:12 PM

I'm about to start betting on 1st half lines and taking Tampa's opponent everyweek.  Gold mine right there.

I hit a 4-team parlay week 1 using that same logic. $100 got me a grand.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 23, 2011, 07:44:31 AM

It's pretty sound policy to never bet for them, either.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 23, 2011, 08:43:46 AM

Other notables for college I got the Wolfpack tonite

Swing and a miss :P

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 23, 2011, 10:27:42 AM

The Lions are a better team than they have been playing. Once they start to believe that, they may be very hard to beat.

They roll the vikings this weekend

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

yungry bucs

Second String

#13 : September 23, 2011, 11:58:17 AM

Other notables for college I got the Wolfpack tonite

Swing and a miss :P

:o

tanardtokerjackson

Second String

#14 : September 23, 2011, 12:01:47 PM

I hit a 4-team parlay week 1 using that same logic. $100 got me a grand.

I haven't been checking out any spreads this season.  Does Vegas know about our incredibly slow starts?  I would assume yes...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To the degenerates like myself that bet... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools