Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lots of trolls with shut yaps tonight. good. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Willie Pete

Rookie

: September 25, 2011, 10:05:04 PM

Stay that way you lousy f's. Go Bucs.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : September 25, 2011, 10:06:43 PM

Says the guy that posts once every 2 months.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#2 : September 25, 2011, 10:08:03 PM

dont look now this team actually has players you can root for and get behind. Worth the price of admission? Signs point to yes.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#3 : September 25, 2011, 10:09:37 PM

He doesn't need 4598 posts to know that there's a lot less whining going on right now, and a lot more (oh man Mason Foster is a beast. OMG did you see Brian Price) instead of waaa, waaa Nnamdi.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

danimal09

Starter

#4 : September 25, 2011, 10:12:30 PM

Says the guy that posts once every 2 months.

So? He reads more and posts less, good. Lot of people on here could learn something.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 25, 2011, 10:15:18 PM

He doesn't need 4598 posts to know that there's a lot less whining going on right now, and a lot more (oh man Mason Foster is a beast. OMG did you see Brian Price) instead of waaa, waaa Nnamdi.

Stadium still isn't going to sell out. Fact is in most people's eyes (I personally don't care) the Glazers are NOT committed to the Buccaneers and to spending the money it takes to stay competitive.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 25, 2011, 10:16:58 PM

Stadium still isn't going to sell out. Fact is in most people's eyes (I personally don't care) the Glazers are NOT committed to the Buccaneers and to spending the money it takes to stay competitive.

So just go away then... whats the point of whining like a lil girl on a message board over and over and over?

danimal09

Starter

#7 : September 25, 2011, 10:17:40 PM

Stadium was pretty full and loud tonight, great game to be at. I think we could start selling out sometime soon if we get on a streak here.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 25, 2011, 10:18:59 PM

It's a step forward though...can't win em over unless we are good ON THE FIELD too, and like a crucial corner piece in a jigsaw puzzle, today we have made that next step. :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 25, 2011, 10:20:41 PM

I think the MNF sells out.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 25, 2011, 10:20:45 PM

There are all kinds of posters coming out tonight.....would like to see them come out not just when we win, but win the Bucs lose. Its the same way at the stadium, the more the Bucs win, the more people start showing up for the games at RJS. 

Typical behavior of a bandwagon jumper.

sg1977nc

Starter
#11 : September 25, 2011, 10:23:44 PM

all 3 florida teams should have the games start at at least 4PM until November.  Outdoor stadiums in FL around noon before late Oct. = 100 degree weather.  That would help attendance IMO.

Borat!

Starter

#12 : September 25, 2011, 10:24:30 PM

There are all kinds of posters coming out tonight.....would like to see them come out not just when we win, but win the Bucs lose. Its the same way at the stadium, the more the Bucs win, the more people start showing up for the games at RJS. 

Typical behavior of a bandwagon jumper.

It happens mostly when we lose. Also during free agency

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 25, 2011, 10:24:31 PM

There are people posting here that only come out of the woodwork after wins....why aren't they here defending the Bucs/Radio/Dominik/Glazers when they lose?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : September 25, 2011, 10:25:27 PM

Great win. That's all that matters. Happy for Clayborn, a pick I did not like; happy too for Foster, a pick I DID like. Disappointed Bowers hasn't done much, but I'm willing to wait on that. And elated that Old Man Barber can still bring it.
Great win for this franchise.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lots of trolls with shut yaps tonight. good. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools