Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Props to RAH's aggression « previous next »
Page: 1 2

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: September 26, 2011, 12:27:48 PM

i haven't seen us blitz the way we last night in years..hell maybe ever...i was in all every time our D took the field because i knew it was a chance to see Matt Ryans face mask planted in the grass...specially the Clayborn sack.. i still replay again ,and again can't get enough of it...lol..with that said if we bring it to the colts like we did to the falcons Curtis "my least favorite" Painter will not have a chance to do absolutely anything against us...no way in hell he beats us with his arm...what do you think?

danimal09

Starter

#1 : September 26, 2011, 01:35:33 PM

Defensive battles get called "ugly games". I think it was beautiful. I used to play DE in highschool and nothing makes me happier then watching our Bucs D dominate like that. 15 carries for 30 yards is dominating to me, especially against Turner.  I was at the game and the crowd was rocking when the D was on the field, it was awesome. The D-line coach was pumped up and screaming to the fans at one point.

I think we can beat the Colts no doubt. But don't take them lightly, I saw flashes in Painter and their D with Mathis and Freeney is scary.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 26, 2011, 01:40:04 PM

+1

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 26, 2011, 01:40:07 PM

I think the Colts will do better with Painter than they would with Kerry behind center. The fighting fortress won't stand a fighting chance against this D-line's momentum.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#4 : September 26, 2011, 01:41:17 PM

Painter and Collins both suck.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 26, 2011, 01:42:35 PM

Dont forget the Bucs track record against back-up QBs....  it's not good.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 26, 2011, 01:45:41 PM

Painter and Collins both suck.

You take that back!

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#7 : September 26, 2011, 01:48:21 PM

I still think Rah has alot of growing to do as a Defensive Coordinator, the CB's playing 10 yards or more off the WR's still drives me nuts. Drove me nuts with Kiffin too. I can understand the soft coverage if it's a long down and distance, but playing that off the WR's is just begging for a quick throw. I do like the blitzing, and hope it continues.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#8 : September 26, 2011, 01:48:46 PM

that's so true i remember one game against the falcons and we were dominating the game...in comes CHRIS REDMAN and he destroyed us..lmfao

jobuc597

Second String
#9 : September 26, 2011, 02:08:42 PM

Charlie Batch and Staton also come to mind

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 26, 2011, 02:23:33 PM

I still think Rah has alot of growing to do as a Defensive Coordinator, the CB's playing 10 yards or more off the WR's still drives me nuts. Drove me nuts with Kiffin too. I can understand the soft coverage if it's a long down and distance, but playing that off the WR's is just begging for a quick throw. I do like the blitzing, and hope it continues.

They were just begging for a quick throw.  That was the defensive gameplan.  The safeties were focused on stopping the run (and Gonzalez), so the CBs had no help over the top.  They gave the big cushion to make sure they couldn't get beat for a long gain.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 26, 2011, 02:24:00 PM

Charlie Batch and Staton also come to mind

Don't forget the rodeo clown

bucshot420

Starter

#12 : September 26, 2011, 02:30:35 PM

Shaun Hill in 2007 and Vinnie T. in 2005 come to the forefront of my mind.  Lets hope for a much better showing than we showed against those turds.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 26, 2011, 02:48:33 PM

Do you ever say anything good about this team??

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 26, 2011, 02:50:14 PM

A lot of this is personnel. The Bucs have tried to play aggressive in the past, but the front 7 players in 2009 and 2010 just weren't up to the task.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Props to RAH's aggression « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools